This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 13820

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Fri Nov 5, 04   5:41 PM     

A soon to be H22 Integra.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
NotoriouS187
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Fri Nov 5, 04   5:43 PM     

cool cool..yo bro i dont have a chip i wish i did though i need something for my automatic though i was going to get stickshift but so many people talked me out of it...and i felt for it but hey is a automatic that bad?

NotoriouS187
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Fri Nov 5, 04   5:56 PM     

is there anything i can do to my car that would be fast at start than a stickshift?

FastFiveO
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Fri Nov 5, 04   8:41 PM     

throw a 2300 rpm stall in it.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Tazza
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Mon Nov 8, 04   12:24 AM     

semi auto trans? wtf? don't you mean tip tronic?

and you don't need anything thing to be a street racer you fag, all you need is a car :P (for the guy who said you need a stick)

and when you guys say stick shit you mean manual right? cus whenever you's say that i think of a colum shift.

BlackCruiser
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Mon Dec 13, 04   8:54 PM     

*Black Cruiser shakes off the dust*

Ahh yes, well...if you think autos are so fast, then I'll race you for $2499.99 (plus tax and shipping fees, if applicable). Exactly the cost of the S-Trim blower I wanna get for my car. Stupid rice :-P

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."
FastFiveO
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Tue Dec 14, 04   11:40 AM     

who you talkin to? and why's your name black cruiser but your stang is white?

SpyderEclipseKid

Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Thu Dec 16, 04   2:31 PM     

dude don't be so tough, maybe he's colorblind, that's why he picked a cheesy loser color for his car

FastFiveO
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Thu Dec 16, 04   5:06 PM     

dude.. i dont even see your car or know you got one.... how bout lets see yours

BlackCruiser
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Sat Dec 18, 04   3:27 PM     

Let's see...who am I? How about I was like, the third person ever registered on these forums? Also, if you would take five fucking seconds to read someone's profile, you would know that picture is of my OLD mustang, and I now have a 2000 GT Convertible 5 speed, that will STILL smoke your rice. SO, with all that being said....go fuck yourself unless you got something to race. God! Idiots!

Oh yeah, I registered on 04/20/02 ...about 2 years before everyone else in this post...LMAO. Dumbass ricers.

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."

Edited by BlackCruiser (Sat Dec 18, 04   3:30 PM)

buddhakwake
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Sat Dec 18, 04   4:24 PM     

I did just read your profile and it says that your NEW car isn't even black, so what's up with that? dumbass redneck.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MuscleCarGuy
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Sat Dec 18, 04   9:27 PM     

Maybe he's black? haha

buddhakwake
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Sun Dec 19, 04   6:56 AM     

Not only that, but he's been on the board for two years (I've been lurking almost as long as he's bene registered) but he still doesn't seem to know who he's replying to, since he called fastfiveo a ricer. Or maybe he just forgot to read fiveo's profile like he says people should do before they talk about him.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Sun Dec 19, 04   8:32 PM     

lmao he best not be talking about me. and quite frankly dude. i dont give a shit about when you joined.. joining ant shit. and if your gona have a pic how about a up to date one.. if you had the white car when you registerd that still doesnt match up. aleast my car is my up to date car and im far from a ricer or a fucking retard.

JOSHYMAN
Re: Automatic or Stickshift   Posted Mon Dec 20, 04   7:40 PM     

i know u aint sending me that shit bitch

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)