This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 36793

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: $10,000 dollar budget, what do you do?   Posted Sat Dec 4, 04   6:20 PM     

Yeah, i see so many land rovers and aston martins around. ALL of those companies, including ford itself have been lackluster in sales for the last few years. The numbers dont lie, so think before YOU speak.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
MuscleCarGuy
Re: $10,000 dollar budget, what do you do?   Posted Sat Dec 4, 04   7:00 PM     

Yeah, best selling cars and trucks for 13 plus years. What kinda numbers have you been reading. I'm not sure where you live at but there are a shitload of lincolns, mercs, fords, and land rovers all over the U.S.. I dont know what the deal is. If you have an RX7 you have a Ford. Ford has owned mazda for a long time. Are you like some 12 year old on a power trip or something. every post you make is ignorant and obviously you have little to no knowledge about the subjects you are posting on. You show me where these "numbers" are and I will believe you. We must be reading different articles because everything I read puts Ford on top and in its prime.

MuscleCarGuy
Re: $10,000 dollar budget, what do you do?   Posted Sat Dec 4, 04   7:53 PM     

You know what. Let's just forget it. Im for domestics, youre for imports were not gonna see eye to eye. No point in arguing something stupid.

SpyderEclipseKid

Re: $10,000 dollar budget, what do you do?   Posted Fri Jan 14, 05   4:41 PM     

dude i think that they are just trying to find something they can talk about. maybe they hav nothing to say, which is kind of sad cause why did they get a scrn name here in the first place.

How many licks on a tootsie pop to get me ****ed off that the **** thing is hard as a rock? 2,284
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)