This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6472

masterburner
See my Ride   Posted Fri Oct 22, 04   2:01 PM     

Hey ppl
plz go and see my rides
go to create a ride and go to the car show and type in the vin numbers:
CKJEILJCDEAEIFCAB
BHJGIAEBCECDDCCEF
DGLCIHPBDEEEECCDI
EDKFIEEBDEEEFHCDE

chris96

Re: See my Ride   Posted Fri Feb 24, 06   9:17 AM     

cool cars man.i looked at them all.look at some of mine
DMKBGNKCDEEBCCCDB
BCKDFDCBBEEBCIBDB
FCNCIDDCEEEBFDCDB
EBKAGCCBDECBCJBAB

rollinonhubs

Re: See my Ride   Posted Fri Feb 24, 06   12:23 PM     

this is the general forum, not the create a ride forum

chris96

Re: See my Ride   Posted Sun Feb 26, 06   1:01 PM     

it doesn't matter what forum it is.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: See my Ride   Posted Sun Feb 26, 06   11:11 PM     

It sure does.....idiot.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
dude21

Re: See my Ride   Posted Mon Feb 27, 06   9:58 AM     

do you know chris96 is my brother you wanker now you best leave him alone or i wont be very happy.
YOUR A WANKER YOUR A WANKER A REALLY BIG FAT WANKER AND IF YOU DONT LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE I WILL SEND YOU RAMSUN NOTES EVERY DAY BY THE WAY DID I TELL YOUR A WANKER

rollinonhubs

Re: See my Ride   Posted Mon Feb 27, 06   12:25 PM     

quite frankly i don't care if he is your brother, the point is that this is a general forum not the create a ride forum.

And I dare u to send me something "Wanker"

Silo55
Re: See my Ride   Posted Mon Feb 27, 06   1:31 PM     

Both you and your brother are annoying, you need to just leave, tosser.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: See my Ride   Posted Mon Feb 27, 06   3:32 PM     

What are you going to do if I dont leave him alone, Email me an uppercut? You picked the wrong person to fuck with if your trying to earn "street cred" you british pansy. Talk to me like that again and Ill scald your retina with a cup of tea, you ponce.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
rollinonhubs

Re: See my Ride   Posted Mon Feb 27, 06   6:20 PM     

WOOT!! some one just go told lol

buddhakwake
Re: See my Ride   Posted Tue Feb 28, 06   3:03 PM     

I'm starting to like when these people come on here, because it makes me realize that, despite how it feels when I work all the time, I actually do have a life, at least compared to them. If you need someont to hook you up with the tea, btw, just hit me up as Sbux. Our tea will seriously fuck him up (I have the scars on my hands to prove it).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: See my Ride   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   1:03 PM     

I dont go to starbucks anymore, I go to some local place called the coffee bean or some shit like that.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: See my Ride   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   11:07 PM     

Coffee Bean isn't local. They started in LA and are spreading like mad. I've even got one across the street from my store in Palm Springs.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: See my Ride   Posted Thu Mar 2, 06   11:11 AM     

Thats news to me. This is the only one Ive seen. I dont go there everyday or anything, just when I have to do something early on saturdays. I go to starbucks when im doing something at night. Weird but whatever.

[External Image Removed]