This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17758

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
talljosh85
Re: Hi people   Posted Fri Oct 29, 04   3:45 PM     

hey, dumbass, shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about, so how about focusing on that junior high homework a little more and spend less time blowing smoke out your ass about the RX-7. I've got one, and shit, I'll race you. Ever been to the Coachella Valley? Hey, guess what, there is also a 500hp+ Supra that looks completely stock sitting in the garage. From the sounds of it you have little, if anything going for you in this world, so maybe sitting on a computer spouting off about how terrible the RX-7 is makes you feel all grown up and mature, but, in reality, you just come off as an ignorant, immature little fuck, and I don't have that much patience. SO, the point I'm trying to get at here is this: don't speak again until you've got something to say worthwhile that makes at least some sense, and maybe then you won't just piss off a whole lot of people who happen to be far more knowledgeable then yourself. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)