This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17758

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
hotrod_demon

Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   4:57 AM     

oh yea my car runs a 13.7 ??? how the fuck you figure that man my car runs way faster than that dude thats not even close.

SUCK MY DICK IF YOU DONT LIKE ME
DBLDREW
Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   7:11 AM     

Ok let me clue you in on a little forum etiquette. When you are going to respond to someone’s post click the respond for the actual person you are talking to not the last one on the list. I can only assume that you were responding to me, and not yourself about the car running 13.7.

I never said your car would only run 13.7 I was responding to the Nissan Skyline GT-R G34 in general. You were saying that an rx-7 is crap and how good the Nissan Skyline GT-R G34 is. My point is if you are going to buy a performance car and spend $90,000+ it better be a hell of a lot faster then 13.7 1/4 mile. So in essence the Nissan Skyline GT-R G34 isn’t that impressive. If I had a 90,000 racing budget I would have a 8 sec car.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
hotrod_demon

Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   11:03 AM     

well i lied not my last post YET!! yea you would have a 8 second car what makes you think my car isnt that fast?? really nobody knows what i got under the hood and nobody knows what my car runs and just becuase the damn car costs so much doesnt mean everyone has to be a total bitch seriously leave me alone on how much it costs im just here to talk to ppl who are into the same thing as me racing there cars i mean seriously i dont care about anything else i didnt come here to start trouble simply to be about to talk to somebody about cars becuase i love cars im like crazy over them thats all i do anymore....i go site searching i look for the high performance like most ppl my age there looking at video games LoL while im studying up so i can make my car faster and faster and faster so i can one day say im the best or the fastest or one day i can get a job drag racing man just give me some slack im not wanting no trouble,

DBLDREW
Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   11:31 AM     

If that truly was the case then why is virtually all your posts ripping on other cars!
Here is a few quoits from you…

“why do ppl brag on the Rx-7 its not even one of the best its jsut a gay rotary engine its lame hell”

“that is true and the ford mustangs suck”

“ill smoke your bitchass car if you have a ford”

“LoL depends this car runs alot seeing how it has to be sent from JAPAN FAGET”

Well I guess that last one wasn’t you ripping on a car but you calling someone a fag.
So I don’t think you are here just to talk about racing and cars. I think you are here to start crap.

“man just give me some slack im not wanting no trouble”

Well if you don’t want any trouble then my suggestion is then don’t start trouble.

hotrod_demon

Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   12:26 PM     

i say ppls cars suck becuase i have pride in mine i hate fords so naturally im gonna say something like my car will outrun fords anytime but fords are perty decent vehicles i just stick to certain types of vehicles seriously if you like fords for instance your not gonna go brag on chevy really...

buddhakwake
Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   3:15 PM     

No, you say people's cars suck because deep down you really hate yourself and insulting other people is the only way for you to feel better about yourself. If you really cared about cars, you would talk about cars, not yourself, I don't think I have seen you post a single FACT about a car on this site. Only your opinions and your bragging about being rich (lieing to make yourself feel better) and having two super fast cars (lieing to make yourself feel better). Instead of trying to boost your self esteem by insulting others, why don't you actually learn something and do something positive and help people out (if you really are rich there's a lot you could do to help other people) to make yourself feel better. But if nothing else at least come here to talk about CARS, like what kind of times do your cars run, what tires do you use, cams, boost, etc. and get rid of that stupid "suck my dick if you don't like me" thing in your quote. If you don't want to start or have trouble don't be so negative right off the bat.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   4:37 PM     

The picture next to your name is the car in your shop?? Then : a. Why does it look like its in the street
b. Why does the street look like a Japanese street??

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
DBLDREW
Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   8:16 PM     

I personally think your full of crap and don’t know anything about cars. I think the only reason you are here is to start flame wars. But you say you only want to talk about cars fine I’ll call your bluff. Lets talk about your car and all of the modifications you have done.

So what are your cam specs (lift, duration, Lobe Separation)?

What size valves are you running in your heads?

What size injectors are you running?

How much fuel pressure do you run?

Are you using forced induction? If so what kind of boost levels are you getting?

What about your compression ratio?

How about your exhaust, what size headers?

Do you even know the firing order?

Exactly how fast is this car?

hotrod_demon

Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   9:25 PM     

for one it is in the street i dont have my car in the shop picture anymore so stfu.

honda_civic
Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   9:32 PM     

why dont you shut up man and tell us about your car homie come on hell you brag how we know your really rich or you even got this car with $90,000 and then the costs to bring it here the my car would smoke your LoL hell mine probably will now!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   11:04 PM     

You and hotrod demon are the same person. No heterosexual male would ever do the same "LoL" Nice try though.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
DBLDREW
Re: Hi people   Posted Fri Oct 29, 04   8:21 AM     

I thought you wanted to talk about your car? So why don’t you answer my questions? Is it because you are full of crap and don’t know anything about cars? Anybody that has worked on their car should have no problem answer my questions.

Here let me show you I’ll answer them for my car.

cam specs - lift 544/564 duration, 290 Lobe Separation 112

What size valves are you running in your heads - 2.02/1.60

What size injectors - 30#

How much fuel pressure do you run - 55psi

Are you using forced induction? - no

What about your compression ratio? 10.8:1

How about your exhaust, what size headers? 1.75” primary tube full length headers, 2.5” dual exhaust through high flow cats, h pipe and flowmaster mufflers

Do you even know the firing order? - 1,3,7,2,6,5,4,8

Exactly how fast is this car? - See my sig

import_showdown
Re: Hi people   Posted Fri Oct 29, 04   10:23 AM     

man thats a tight car u running wish i had a car that fast.

buddhakwake
Re: Hi people   Posted Fri Oct 29, 04   12:41 PM     

if you want a car that fast import, then you have to do one of two things, get more diplacement to start or use boost (turbo or supercharger) to simulate displacement. but the easiest way is to start with a good v8.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
import_showdown
Re: Hi people   Posted Fri Oct 29, 04   1:58 PM     

i got a civic man an a 350 turbo my car i dont really need help with im not that good my 350 im not to sure what i needa do first or anything.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4