This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17758

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
importracer06
Re: Hi people   Posted Sun Oct 24, 04   6:24 PM     

thanks dog but it is the cheapest

hotrod_demon

Re: Hi people   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   11:39 AM     

why do ppl brag on the Rx-7 its not even one of the best its jsut a gay rotary engine its lame hell i wanted one id buy one but they suck Nissan Skyline GT-R G34 kicks ass but true its not the fastest but i bet nobody in here beats it LoL

SUCK MY DICK IF YOU DONT LIKE ME
DBLDREW
Re: Hi people   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   1:55 PM     

I could beat a Nissan Skyline GT-R G34, no offence to your favorite car but $90,000 for a car that runs the 1/4 in 13.7 is not much to brag about.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
importracer06
Re: Hi people   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   4:33 PM     

yeah not only is it 90,00 you got to go or pay some one to go to japan and get it and transport it back so that 90,000 just got up to about 100,000
so why dont you shut up about the skyline and you have to keep it in cali cuz the cali cops are the only ones shottin nos

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hi people   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   9:27 PM     

Explain why its lame as hell, ebcause I think you dont know what yoru talking about. I can go get an FD for 13K, and then spend 20 grand on it, and not only will it be faster than yoru GTR, but im willing to bet i could probably professionally drag the damn thing. For fucks sake, the TT MK IV Supra is faster then a GTR stock. Your probably only like the GTR cuz it was in 2F2F.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: Hi people   Posted Wed Oct 27, 04   12:38 AM     

rx7 is a great car, there's something we agree on. And rotary engines are amazing things, fewer moving parts and better performance than regular old combustion. I bet that the wannabe rich boy doesn't even have a skyline. I may disagree with ya about somethings Rx_otary_Se7en but I'm totally with ya on the rotaries.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
hotrod_demon

Re: Hi people   Posted Wed Oct 27, 04   1:02 AM     

naw u wont outrun it i garuntee im a rich boy i got more done to my car then you got spent on your house!!

hotrod_demon

naw u wont outrun it i garuntee im a rich boy i got more done to my car then you got spent on your house!!

hotrod_demon

hotrod_demon

buddhakwake
Re: Hi people   Posted Wed Oct 27, 04   1:13 AM     

low self-esteem, little dicked, post whore, and I never said I'd outrun you, I was just agreeing with the man who was smart enough to disagree with you about rotary engines (thank you dr. wankel wherever you are).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: Hi people   Posted Wed Oct 27, 04   1:21 AM     

and by the way, georgia boy, if rx-otary actually lives in CV then i'd say you're a long way from having spent more on your car than he has on his whole house, since the average house here runs about $300,000. That would be one hell of a price tag for a skyline, unless it runs somewhere around funny car times.

hotrod_demon

Re: Hi people   Posted Wed Oct 27, 04   11:53 AM     

LoL depends this car runs alot seeing how it has to be sent from JAPAN FAGET and i doubt it costs more than somebodies home i really do i was just saying that and all those posts i only posted once man i apologize i dont know how i posted so many times uneless i done something wrong but yea my car is more expensive seeing how its been shipped here from JAPAN!!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hi people   Posted Wed Oct 27, 04   10:06 PM     

Your sir, are completely retarted. Just because a Skyline costs more, does not mean it is faster. I could import an SC430 from Japan and it would cost me around 70-80 grand, and a $13,000 RX7 would smoke the shit out of it. You obviously dont know what yoru talking about, or how to spell faggot for that matter. BTW You dont own a Skyline, so dont try to pull that crap on me,unless thats yoru Skyline in the picture.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
hotrod_demon

Re: Hi people   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   4:55 AM     

yea thats my car in my shop LoL yea you could bring whatever you want as much money as i have in my car go ahead plz be my guest get your car and whatever you want my car is faster than you think but hey like i said i got more than one car hell im fixing up my civic right now and no it wont be very fast that is true but it is gonna be very nice

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4