This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3829

AcuraRSX_gurl69

So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Wed Sep 22, 04   6:02 PM     

I'm bored so someone talk to me hahahaha ... lets talk about cars ... for instance wat your fave car is, wat is your reaction time in a race, wat car you hate the most ... hell i dont care im just bored so people plz talk hahaha!!!

.:~Hoki Gurl~:.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Wed Sep 22, 04   7:01 PM     

I hate Tiburons..

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
JcAus
Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Wed Sep 22, 04   8:56 PM     

I hate non-turbo nissan Silvias, they are like arse holes over here, every one has one.

Favourite car... hmmm thats a hard one, would have to say anything with a 20B triple rotor twin sequential turbo (From cosmo) in something light... ie Datto or something similar or newer (Series 6 or 7) RX7 like my old work collegues

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Sun Sep 26, 04   9:59 AM     

Thats all you see here, cuz we gots no turbo model =D

Samir "Office Space"
D15powerd
Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Sun Sep 26, 04   1:17 PM     

how about cars i hate the most? anything ricer....there's nothing i can't stand more than some idiot rolling in a 4dr honda with a wing, altezzas, heated up stock springs so the car sits with incorrect camber and is just ghetto. These are the people that give hondas a bad rap.
Favorite car has got to be the Civic Type R, not so much for the car, but for the B16B engine. The perfect rod-stroke ratio for an engine is 1.75:1....the B16 is 1.74:1. A near perfect rod-stroke ratio, something like 112hp per liter NA, and a limited slip differential in the stock tranny...you can't beat that...well, maybe if you added a turbo

"Rolex+650k a year+his very own tv show + Real estate broker + race team mechanic + rental fleet of 90 = a neon that still doesnt run." -BlownGTP

DBLDREW
Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Tue Sep 28, 04   10:52 AM     

Well some of my favorite cars are – 1966 Ford GT40, 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 1966 Shelby Cobra, I also like that new Ford GT which is a modernized gt40. But one thing that I would question about the new Ford GT is their decision to use a positive displacement supercharger. I would think that they would be better of with a centrifugal supercharger. Being that the motor is a 32 valve if they decided to go with the centrifugal supercharger it would be able rev and make power at a much higher rpm. Although that being said it’s hard to argue with the results, 550 hp is nothing to complain about.

Now as far as some cars I don’t like. Well I’m not a big fan of the imports. Yes I know that there are some that are very fast and I guess I can respect that. Although if you have enough money you can make anything fast. I guess my problem is that they aren’t that tough or manly looking, they’re like chic cars. They don’t even sound tough, they sound like a lawnmower. I guess they are just not my cup of tea.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
talljosh85
Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Tue Sep 28, 04   2:28 PM     

You've got the right to your opinions, and I respect your favorite cars, but until you've heard and uncorked V12 or even V8 Ferrari, you haven't heard a beautiful sounding engine. I've been around muscle cars and hot rods since a little kids, but the best sounding car I've ever heard is the 365gtb/4 Daytona. 4.4L, DOHC, 6dbbl webers lined up, and 12 cylinders of harmony. Not that big block Vettes don't sound great, but the Daytona has got them beat. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Tue Sep 28, 04   4:51 PM     

To me, nothing sounds better than 9,000 RPM of Vtec powa!

Samir "Office Space"
DBLDREW
Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Wed Sep 29, 04   10:18 AM     

Maybe I should have been a little more specific on my definition of “imports”. Ferraris although are technically are an import they don’t fall into my category of cars I dislike. I was referring to Honda, Toyota, etc… the ricers. I have to agree with you about the v12 it does sound great. This was my point if you hear a V12 Ferrari or a big block hotrod pull up although the two cars have a very different sound. They both sound great, they have a very tough sound. But you don’t get that with a Honda no matter how fast it is it still sounds like crap to me.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
talljosh85
Re: So bored ... I've got some questions!!   Posted Wed Sep 29, 04   2:17 PM     

Allrighty, that clarification made it all better. And I agree, the vast majority of four cylinder cars don't sound that good. But, I drive a rotary, so good sounding means noting to me in regards to performance.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!