This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 19746

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
uKs_Kraftwerk
Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Sep 10, 04   7:31 AM     

Guys guys guys, most of u are american right!! well here wat i think of u: u aragent sons of bitches think u own eveything and that eveyone should bow down to u! u dont know anything about the rest of the world and expect eveyone to come running when u call. im glad that 9/11 happened it opened your eyes to the fact you are not invanrable and that a shit load of people hate u. SO SUCK NY BIG FAT DICK, U BUNCH OF PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUCKER> oh ya South Africa rules!!

quik67firebird
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Sep 10, 04   7:38 AM     

If you had an American third grade education, at least you'd know how to spell. Idiot.

uKs_Kraftwerk
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Sep 10, 04   8:03 AM     

did u vote for george bush?! if not i slightly apologise but not entirely u are still a FUCK!

BlownGTP

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Sep 10, 04   8:53 AM     

You hate us? Big deal. We can't please everybody. I know I sure as hell would not want to live in africa and im sure you would rather be here than there. Either way, Im sure you are just jealous that we would slaughter you in war if it ever came down to it. Remember, we are the super power idiot.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
quik67firebird
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Sep 10, 04   11:45 AM     

No, I did not vote for that moron George Bush.

Apologize is spelled with a Z you imbicile, and the word is you, not u. ---- Idiot ----

talljosh85
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Sep 10, 04   5:52 PM     

Ever been the the US? If no, then shut the fuck up. Wanna debate international politics? lets go. I'll kick your ass at that, and I'm just a stupid American. Congratulations, you get the douchebag of the month award, which puts you in the running for douchebag of the year. Guess what, you don't know english, and coming onto this forum looking to insult us like this is just a good way to piss off some computer literate folks, who might just happen to send you a nasty virus or two. I didn't vote for George W. Bush, as I was too young by a few months. Oh yeah, I'm a registered Democrat. But guess what, chance are, he is a hell of a lot better then the dictator running your country, plus we have the world's strongest economy, best civil liberties, best universities and schools, great doctors and hospitals, and the world's finest militarty. So shut up, fuck off, get lost, and is there a mod here that can ban this little bitch before he causes someone to get violent? Just a thought.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
talljosh85
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Sep 10, 04   5:57 PM     

So South Africa is so great? When did apartheid happen again? Wait, thats right, decades after the US passed all of its civil rights bills. So, I must suggest you shut the fuck up or learn something useful, like the difference between Europe's fucked up bastard son of a country and the greatest to ever exist, the USA.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Fri Sep 10, 04   9:10 PM     

Actually, im willing to believe that China has the worlds strongest military, seeign as they have a million man army and shit, and pretty modern weapons.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
uKs_Kraftwerk
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Sat Sep 11, 04   6:20 AM     

I love this your all getting so pissed off, guys your showing your Ignorance, SA has one of the worlds best Constitutions, we have an effective and organised government. Not like yours were a power hungry war monger is elected into power. Look I have met a few americans and some were pretty cool but the fact that you think you are above everyone else. Sorry but someone had to say it! You probably think im sitting in the bush talking to my pet lion. Didn't mean to piss you lot off this much though. My bad!

bignick3303

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Sat Sep 11, 04   8:47 AM     

why would we think were the superior power. would you assume someone thats really rich for them to think their better than everyone else, NO. they dont look at themselves as being rich. just like we dont look at ourselves that way. so all your doing is jus assuming. all for ya and your so called powerful constitution, but as for us americans ..we could care less...o yeah..ill say this..we do have better cars bitch ass!!!!!!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Sat Sep 11, 04   10:48 AM     

You told me to suck your big fat dick, you think i was gonna be happy about it? Go gather up some africans for trade you limey bitch.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
Mobster
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   7:19 PM     

Tell you what Mr. South Africa. Since you don't like us "rich, stuck-up Americans" you obviously don't want our money. I'll talk to my Senator and let him know we need to stop sending your pathetic little shit0hole of a country billions of dollars in aid. Peace.

talljosh85
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   8:13 PM     

Showing our ignorance? What did you learn in school? If America is so stuck up, why do we send hundreds of billions of dollars abroad every year to help others? You have broughten up zero good points as to why you think this way. Give us one fact to support why SA is better then the US. And one of the best constitutions means little when compared to the best. And the Magna Charta might have laid some framework, but the US Constitution and the amendments thereof have set the example and standard to which the rest of the world is judged. I've met a couple of South Africans and thought them to be good people, but you're still an ignorant asshole polarizing a group of people that otherwise disagree a tremendous amount. Well done prick.

talljosh85
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   8:17 PM     

I agree that China has a very powerful Army, but straight man power is becoming less and less important in the modern military. Russia might have been able to hold of Germany in WWII due in large part to the millions of young men thrown in to battle (along with the Russian winter), but I'm willing to bet that the US could defeat China in an all out war. Remember, the military is more then men carrying rifles, it is an Air Force, a Navy, an intelligence and supply network, transportation, communication, training and equiping. I'm no expert (yet) but I am a Cadet and will be commissioned an officer in a few years so I've got some back ground on the military and its workings. Josh

quik67firebird
Re: Hell ur all on CRACK!!   Posted Mon Sep 13, 04   7:42 AM     

Hey Rx, you have a valid argument, but I think you forgot one thing about China. They do not have the ability that the U.S. does to mobilize their troops. The U.S. can deploy around the world with superior firepower in a relatively short period of time. China does not have that ability. They may have a larger number of fighting men, but if they can't move them to where they need to be, then that reduces their effectiveness.

The United States of America is the LAST superpower, and we have greatest military machine in the world. Period! America IS the sleeping Giant, and the rest of the world knows it.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3