This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 30255

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)  
D15powerd
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   6:23 PM     

Everyone losses sometime, you can't win 'em all. I've developed more respect for people that start off racing with slow cars actually. Cuz these are usually the people that appreciate a fast car more and have better sportsmanship about racing. I've met way too many kids whose parents bought them expensive/ fast cars and who are really cocky about it and don't appreciate what they have, even when they crash it.
Good sportsmanship is better than a fast car in the end. No one will care if you're the fastest if you're a dick about it and rub it in their face. I win some and lose some, and even when i lose i give my congrats to the other driver when we catch each other at the next light again. Good sportsmanship will lead to good friendships, keep up the positive attitude and you'll go far.

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   6:56 PM     

Your missing the point, you look like a jackass when you lose.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   9:50 PM     

ya i totally understand wat u're sayin ... im not spoiled or anything ... its the best feeling just being in a race!!!

.:~Hoki Gurl~:.
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   9:54 PM     

No i think you're missing the point there guy .... NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOUR SHIT!!!

.:~Hoki Gurl~:.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   11:50 PM     

If noone is listening then why did you reply, and better yet, why does anybody else reply for that matter?

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
hooyeah
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   1:50 AM     

or better yet why the fuck does anyone care what anyone cares abotu or whos listening to what shit your momma looks liek a chimpanzee beeyotch

now kiss and make up girls

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
importracer06
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Wed Sep 29, 04   6:43 PM     

what is up every one i just joined. any pretty ladies from north texas hit me up

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)