This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 30255

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5  
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   6:43 PM     

ya its really fun actually ... lol even wen i lose i dont give a shit its just for fun right and not like its the end of the world wen i do cuz i do it cuz i luv to!!

.:~Hoki Gurl~:.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Mon Aug 23, 04   9:17 PM     

When have you actually won?

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
D15powerd
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Thu Aug 26, 04   1:40 PM     

"even wen i lose i dont give a shit its just for fun right and not like its the end of the world wen i do cuz i do it cuz i luv to!!"
That's a good quality, don't lose sight of that. I went a solid year without winning a race in my civic, but i didn't care. My car was slow as shit and i laugh about it now, but even if you're not the fastest you can still develope your skills. Get you shifts and your launches down so later when you do build up your car you have the skills to use them on your new setup.

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."

SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Thu Aug 26, 04   7:42 PM     

when you lose, you look like an idiot, so it would be natural to feal like shit, and you gota be one fucked up person to have fun when loseing

quik67firebird
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Fri Aug 27, 04   8:12 AM     

Enjoy the sport, losing is part of that. Like D15 said, hone your skills as you build your car and you'll start winning some of your races.

AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Fri Aug 27, 04   11:57 PM     

ya i knoee eh hahaha ya i've been picking up my skills ... i have probably improved a lot since i started!!!

AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Fri Aug 27, 04   11:58 PM     

"when you lose, you look like an idiot, so it would be natural to feal like shit, and you gota be one fucked up person to have fun when loseing "

i dont give a shit if i look like a retard wen i lose ... and im not fcuked up lol its not the end of the world ... i do it cuz its shweet and it gives me such a rush and i have to lose once in a while right?

AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 28, 04   12:06 AM     

so true man hahaha nice way of putting it thats wat i think!!! props man!!

BlownGTP

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 28, 04   7:43 AM     

Yea, I hear you. Doing the 1/4 mile in 16 seconds is such a rush. LOL

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
talljosh85
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 28, 04   12:26 PM     

Shit, I've had fun losing. Big block Vettes are pretty fast, so are SS Camaros with tuning and all the bolt ons. I feel like shit when I do something stupid and lose, such as missing a shift or launching poorly, but if I drive decent and don't win, I'm allright with it, the other car is just faster.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
LS4_454
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 28, 04   4:26 PM     

You guys are argueing with a guy that doesn't even own a car that moves, he is 14.

AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 29, 04   2:00 AM     

hahaha wat? who's the dudde thats 14??

LS4_454
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 29, 04   4:32 PM     

Sweetneon

talljosh85
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 29, 04   4:47 PM     

well, if you're right thats a rather good point. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 29, 04   8:13 PM     

ohk lol gotcha ... im alittle slow ... as u can see lol

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5