This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 30255

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Fri Aug 20, 04   9:47 PM     

I think the reason your so hostile towards me (and everybody else) is because nobody really likes you to begin with, so you try to pull attention to yourself and act "cool". You have the vocabulary of a 13 year old, and your really hard to take seriously if in every post you say "fuck you", its hard to know if your serious if you use it so often. The reality of it is, your a sad, minimum wage making, desert dwelling little bitch, and you have to spread the hatred of you hating your life to other people. Showing some respect every now and then wouldnt hurt, and before you go asking questions, who the fuck do you think YOU are to be talking shit like you do, acting like your king, especially when your just a low calibre human. Get a life.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
uglystick
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   3:23 AM     

yeah i agree with you rotary - neon is a fucking prick. but he knows more about all of this shit than you do. if you knew how much hostility went back and forth between he and i on this board in the past, you'd understand that me saying i have respect for him should go along way.

you'd also realize that the only way i'd respect someone who i think is a complete asshole is if they knew what the fuck they were talking about.

jason

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   3:35 PM     

I recently found respect for him, trying to "be on his side" becuase he does know what hes talking about IN MOST OCCASIONS, but for him to constantly bash people, some who come on here regularly, isnt called for, and for him to talk like hes king of the board is bullshit, whether he knows everthing, or not.

Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   6:16 PM     

ignorant fuck. do you think you know me or some thing? if you knew my back ground you wouldn't be talking back to me kid. And your trying to get on my case about talking shit your a god dam fucking hypocrite

SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   6:31 PM     

you think i make min wage? you wanta compair last years tax returns? my gross income last year was 650k ya fucking loser

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   7:14 PM     

I never said i diddnt talk shit, but i dont do it to everyone like an asshole, and you must be crazy if you think im gonna believe that you make 650K, stop being a bitch and shutup, cuz im not going to argue with you.

Samir "Office Space"
D15powerd
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   8:54 PM     

Welcome to the board gurl69, it's always nice to see women getting more involved in the sport. Try to overlook the drama that surrounds this forum, if you need help with your ride some of us are still willing to help those in need. What do you have done to your RSX and is it a type-S?

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."

SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   8:58 PM     

if you had money i would bet you in a heart beat

SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   8:59 PM     

chump, with your lame ass 2 junk yards

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 22, 04   2:22 AM     

Yeah whatever, I dont need to compete with you.

Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 22, 04   7:40 AM     

because you cant so stop your bull shit

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 22, 04   4:32 PM     

Yeah, just keep on talking Mr.Bigman.

Samir "Office Space"
AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 22, 04   9:57 PM     

no its not ... my friend n i fixed it up ... we lowered the car, we put spinners on, we re-painted it lol, we put in a huge sub-system in, umm we put blue street glow on it haha even thought it illegal but i always have it on during the races ahah yus its pimpin lol so wat type of car do u have, do u even have one?

.:~Hoki Gurl~:.
kaiser_1
Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 22, 04   10:02 PM     

so how do you like racing so far?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Hey all how goes it? I'm new talk to me lol   Posted Sun Aug 22, 04   11:16 PM     

That RSX is probably slower than a stock one,not to mention that it doesnt even look good. DC2 eats your RSX

Samir "Office Space"
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5