This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 4298

HighRisk
favorite car...?   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   2:33 PM     

thank u josh u realy realy helped me,and what car would u recommend?
and please can u give me a couple of good magazines names so that i could learn more?
and everyone who want to recommend a car is welcome....
and thank u josh...
ALEX.

AcuraRSX_gurl69

Re: favorite car...?   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   4:10 PM     

my fave car is the acura RSX then the new toyota celica

.:~Hoki Gurl~:.
talljosh85
Re: favorite car...?   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   10:14 PM     

Well, as a first car, I would suggest something that is economical, safe, practical and fun. There are a ton of cars that fit this description, so a few things need to be considered before making a decision. First, how much are you looking to spend? Secondly, where will this car be driven? Do you need lots of space for cargo or passengers? How many miles will the car be driven? How about insurance, it is going to be expensive for a new driver no matter what, but some vehicles cost more to insure then others. Finally, do you want to get something that you can keep and build up into a great car all around or would you be okay with having this car for a couple years until you sell it to get something else to build up. Answer these questions and I can give you some suggestions for cars that will do what you want. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite car...?   Posted Mon Aug 16, 04   1:03 PM     

Celica is a piece of gay gay crap, for that much money buying a GTS i could buy a Type-S. The coolest thing out for toyota right now is the XRS Corolla. Fav car= Rotary Monster (I envy you josh, bastard)

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
talljosh85
Re: favorite car...?   Posted Mon Aug 16, 04   9:22 PM     

You'll get one some day, just sell a car or two and maybe a non vital organ, as you know its not buying the car as much as keeping it running. Damn, stupid water seal going out on me and stuff.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Carsupra

Re: favorite car...?   Posted Tue Aug 17, 04   4:37 PM     

Well my Fav car Is a Toyota supra

VW_Nut
Re: favorite car...?   Posted Fri Aug 20, 04   12:56 PM     

Yugo Sport GT

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite car...?   Posted Fri Aug 20, 04   4:00 PM     

Mitsubishi Mighty-Max (l-o-l)

Samir "Office Space"
D15powerd
Re: favorite car...?   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   1:20 AM     

I would want to get my hands on the Spoon Sports S2000, fucking sick. But for the streets i would say:
a JDM right hand drive DC2 Integra Type-R with all the Spoon goodies, one day....one day

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: favorite car...?   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   1:43 AM     

You mean DC5?

Samir "Office Space"
D15powerd
Re: favorite car...?   Posted Sat Aug 21, 04   10:49 AM     

naw, DC2, the old integra type-r's with the B18C5 engine. I'm still kinda getting used to the integra/rsx switch but the DC5 type r is growing on me....

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."