This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1767

HighRisk
hi   Posted Fri Aug 13, 04   6:57 AM     

thanks josh for your help and if u want to know im interested in sports car my favorite car is honda civic...and i dont know where to get those magazines cuz i live in israel but my family lives in the u.s im living is israel with my mom and soon i will move to live in u.s
p.s-is honda civic is a good racing car?

talljosh85
Re: hi   Posted Sun Aug 15, 04   3:14 AM     

Glad to help, allright: look on the internet for those magazines, they all (or at least most of them) have online articles and information. The civic can be made to go fast, but there are better cars to start from out there. However, as a first car, the civic has a lot going for it, low insurance, reliability and overrall economy among them. If you're thinking about getting one, I say look around and if you like them, get one. Then learn to drive, study cars and spend a few years improving yourself as a driver and mechanic, then get the car you want. Nothing against civics, but a lot of guys spend thousands and have little to show for it, although there are some who put equal amounts of money into their cars and go very fast, so it depends on the modifications and how they are done. If I could only suggest one thing it would be this: read. Its pretty basic, but you will learn a ton of stuff by reading. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
hooyeah
Re: hi   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   1:40 AM     

no **bitch slap**

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
HighRisk
Re: hi   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   4:55 AM     

what the fuck is your problem u fucked up asshole shut the fuck up!!!