This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 8698

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: New Car   Posted Sat Jul 31, 04   9:01 PM     

Ive seen some sons a bitches in my day, but you sir take the cake. Nobody put down any car company(except me, but none of them ae the ones you mentioned) and neither one of us is a ricer, nor am I your dude, and you forgot arguement B you cromag.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
Jonerz
Re: New Car   Posted Sun Aug 1, 04   4:31 AM     

you guys (er one of you) put down Audi for their quality saying they were the worst of all german cars when that wonderful honour should go to BMW i have owned two five series (1999 540i and 2000 540i sport) both of which had terrible electronic problems with GPS nav and even the radio was fucked on both. and i was just putting my opinion into the frey (in what i thought was a pretty funny argument.)

talljosh85
Re: New Car   Posted Mon Aug 2, 04   4:18 PM     

I didn't put down Audi, I just said that the RX-8 will perform a particular model and trim. BMW is still more reliable then Audi, sorry the electronics do suck, especially in the recent 5 and 7 series cars, but, as you should know, the drivetrain will last forever, whilst the body and interior are well built too. Oh yeah, welcome to the party.

Gemz-We both see eye to eye on other subjects, namely the love of rotaries. Also, I may drive a japanese car, but a ricer it does not make me. Over the past three years, I've spent thousands on making the car run right and perform better, all the while (since I bought it) the fenders have been dented and it has been in need of body work. By putting performance much higher then looks, I have furthered myself from the ricer pandemic. On top of that, my car runs 13s stock, is rwd, not a 4 cylinder, and rated at 255hp and 217ftlbs, from the factory. Its debate like this which make forums interesting.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)