This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10736

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
SubaLegRacer

Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Tue Jul 27, 04   8:42 AM     

i prefer not to use that term seeing as i don't like certain words in it. boot-legged is just as well known.. i'm suprised you haven't heard of it.

Racer Of The Unknown
uglystick
Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Tue Jul 27, 04   4:04 PM     

this kid thinks he can swap an engine and he doesn't even notice the humor in my comment that the exhaust might be routed into the intake. ever put a tube between your ass and your mouth? think you would live long? you don't have a turbo motor, junior. without a photo of the car and yourself in front of it holding a newspaper while you suck your own ass with a straw, i doubt you even have a beater chassis.

jason

SubaLegRacer

Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Tue Jul 27, 04   6:35 PM     

I knew what you meant. I was replying that I didn't want to take the time to see what was wrong with the engine because I am getting a new one anyways. I also never claimed to be doing the swapping either. I just said i wanted to swap the engine for a lesser mileaged one. And if you want a photo of my damn car, then I'll get one up. It's not a big deal.

Racer Of The Unknown
SweetNeon

Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Tue Jul 27, 04   7:21 PM     

your a very ignorant person

talljosh85
Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Wed Jul 28, 04   5:18 PM     

I'd like to see a pic of the car and engine bay, it would be the first turbo legacy of that vintage I've ever seen in the US. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
SubaLegRacer

Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Sun Aug 1, 04   9:26 PM     

Well, i have the pictures of the car now that i located my camera. Tell me how to post em, and then you all can determine what it is. Sorry, but I will not be able to post the one with me sitting next to my car with a newspaper and a straw out my ass. That'd be inapproperiate for a forum.

Racer Of The Unknown
sascivicricer
Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Mon Aug 2, 04   12:52 AM     

if your looking for a good performance parts site you should try out performancecenter.com they have lots of stuff for most cars

talljosh85
Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Mon Aug 2, 04   4:28 PM     

go to www.cardomain.com and set up a page using the pics you have taken, then you can post links for all the world to see, and exlpain each pic, what your plans are, history of the car, etc.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
uglystick
Re: New To The Forum; Not The Scene   Posted Wed Aug 4, 04   4:14 AM     

no straw out the ass? DAMN! I have a few bidders ready to buy that already...hehehe.

let us know when you get them online. if all that you've been telling us is true, there is a potential that someone stole that car, snagged a grip of parts off it and then in order to sell it, the sales place bolted n/a parts back on. that would affect driveability pretty severely.

and due to a post d15powered made earlier i thought i'd apologize for being such an ass earlier in this thread....you have to understand i'm a fairly helpful guy at heart and it bugs me when i try to help people and they're flat out lying to me. my re-introduction to this board just seemed like a whole lot of that and honestly, it made me mad. this site used to be pretty darned good.

jason

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)