This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 22135

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Tue Nov 16, 04   4:56 PM     

I beg to differ. There isnt one part thats aftermarket that you cant find for a civic, not one.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
ShotgunStang429

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Tue Nov 16, 04   5:34 PM     

Sorry, bub, it's a fact. I don't remember the numbers off top of my head but i'll look for them

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!
ShotgunStang429

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Tue Nov 16, 04   5:43 PM     

April19, 2004 edition of Autoweek. Has brief history of mustang aftermarket an comments from the editor of Sport Compact Magazine where he alludes to the mustang paving the way for import tuners

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Tue Nov 16, 04   6:25 PM     

Theres no way that a doestic car paved the way for import tuning. Somewhere along the way, somebody decided to tune their import and it caught on, and it just so happens that the civic is the most popular.

Samir "Office Space"
ShotgunStang429

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Tue Nov 16, 04   6:42 PM     

computer tuning was invented by the 5.0 mustang, that is one of the most widely used method of gaining power

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Tue Nov 16, 04   7:50 PM     

uh huh......?

Samir "Office Space"
ShotgunStang429

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Wed Nov 17, 04   12:12 PM     

yea nice reply. that means that without the mustang many modifications wouldn't be as efficient or maybe wouldn't even exist for you tuners to work from

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Wed Nov 17, 04   4:33 PM     

They would exist. The mustang diddnt pave the way for import tuners, the civic did. People were already tuning domestics.

Samir "Office Space"
ShotgunStang429

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Wed Nov 17, 04   4:41 PM     

the mustang paved the way for the civic and automotive tuning in general. so many aftermarket manufacturers have started out on mustangs its ridiculous. these are the guys that develop new methods of tuning...for both imports and domestics.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Wed Nov 17, 04   9:24 PM     

Nobody is gonna win this arguement, cuz there were cars before the mustang that were being tuned.

Samir "Office Space"
ShotgunStang429

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Thu Nov 18, 04   7:09 AM     

lets keep it at that

MuscleCarGuy
Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Wed Dec 1, 04   7:22 AM     

Mustangs are like assholes, everybodys got one. However, imports cannot match american muscle on the drag strip. You probably hate mustangs because your tuner cannot come close to the power you can get out of the mustang's V-8. I certainly hope that you are referring to the new mustangs too, because the 429 Cobra Jet (an old mustang engine) came with more stock horsepower in 1967 than your new tuner is probably ever going to push. In the tuner vs. Muscle war, American muscle will always prevail especially that of the late 60's early 70's. Civics, RX8s, Supras, Nissan 240's and 300's, etc. will never be a match for Mustangs, Camaros, Chevelles, Trans Ams, GTOs, Chargers, etc.

kid14
Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   10:00 AM     

yo let me start off by saying any car can be tuned to the point to go fast if you got a little or a whole lot of cash 2ndly mustang does it look like a import to you what stupid ass says mustang a domestic car can pave the way for imports and dont you think the new mustang looks sort of ugly ,05 mustang or the 99 rx-7 i think the chicks would rather have a rx-7 to me. in any case i dont hate mutsang they have there place in history. isnt hoarse power only one step of the process like accelaration wieght handling wheel size and whether the car has tubo lag stuff like that i dont think we should rule out but not to say i know every thing about cars cause i dont and yeah suped up skyine vs a suped up mustang cash goes to the skyine. and yeah you got me i dont like any other american car but the vette

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   5:12 PM     

You dont sound very credible at all.

Samir "Office Space"
MuscleCarGuy
Re: I H8 FORD MUSTANGS   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   10:34 PM     

I agree whole heartedly RX. Not only does he not sound credible, he sounds like a fucktard. I can't even understand the post. The dude needs to learn to spell..... If anyone speaks the fucktard language, please translate that dude's post so the rest of us can understand it. Kid 14, do you even have a drivers license?

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3