This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2051

AliensExist4
-Street Racing Videos-   Posted Tue Jul 6, 04   11:41 PM     

Hey Everyone,
I recently saw the 3 series on DVD of ileegal street racers and personally i thought it sucked. Anyone know of some kick ass illegal street racing videos? What are the top racing vids? Thanx

AliensExist4
Re: -Street Racing Videos-   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   9:12 PM     

Anyone?

D15powerd
Re: -Street Racing Videos-   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   10:36 PM     

"good" street racing videos are rare. Cuz you have to remember most of it is taken with amatuer video. Some dude holding his families camcorder. The best I've seen so far in my opinion is Mischeif (1st volume) it had some decent cars running and the cinematography was pretty good too. Best streetracing related thing I've ever seen though was MTV's TrueLife: I'm a streetracer. Gregg Leone (HondaTuning Mag) was featured and they had some sickass cars that were actually driven hard. No fast and the furious bull, all the cars were real and meant to be raced. And it was actually a documentary sorta, they followed the racers around for like 2 weeks and got to show all that goes down (bets, fights, etc.) The DA 4door integra w/ the LS/VTEC engine and Gregg's RHD integra with ITB'S were so fucking nice. I would search around for that online.

"11-second honda fanboy" and damn proud of it, cuz somethings are just better when ran inline and faster than 13.09.....
AliensExist4
Re: -Street Racing Videos-   Posted Wed Jul 7, 04   11:50 PM     

Thanx I'll look into the Mischief vid. Anyone know any other sweet street racing videos? Thanx