This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 11797

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
SuperKid
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Mon May 3, 04   7:05 PM     

Oh, sorry.

"Genius is one-percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas A. Edison

Play Gang Wars!
http://www.gang-wars.com/index.html?load=1055341
dragracer445
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Mon May 3, 04   7:07 PM     

It is quite alright.....i shall forgive you!!! so anymore advice on what to get?

-*- I love Drag Racing-*-
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Mon May 3, 04   8:38 PM     

Like i said in the beginning, get yourself a Legend. Their fairly cheap nowadays, but still kinda expensive for such an old car. You can get one for 4,000+ and not have to worry about it. IF you ever feel the need to race in it, you can, and be pretty confident. This part is directed to Talljosh: Anyone with enough common sense is not going to race a TT Supra or RX7, or w/e the crap you said in a Legend. Your getting way ahead of yourself here, were not talking about hardcore traffic stopping drag racing, were talking about lets go fuck around and see what we can do racing. I think you misunderstood my definition of racing in this context.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Mon May 3, 04   8:59 PM     

yea dont just talk about the problem just fix it why dont ya

SweetNeon

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Mon May 3, 04   9:00 PM     

you gota be kidding me a fucking legend, i dont even have to talk shit about you, you show your stupidity with out me pointing it out

talljosh85
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Tue May 4, 04   1:20 AM     

Sorry, but when I think about racing I think empty roads, high speeds and competition, and people do challenge sports cars with nothing but a weld on muffler and some neon, its a sad state of affairs (common sense is really lacking, otherwise why would we be doing something so illegal, dangerous and expensive?). But, in all reality, a great car for Colorado (as a first car) would be a Subaru. Their AWD kicks ass in the mountain snow and ice (which I grew up in), plus they are well built, have decent motors and are reliable. They also aren't too expensive and have a decent amount of cargo space.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
dragracer445
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Tue May 4, 04   2:47 PM     

Yeah I was thinking about a subaru but i was also thinking a new chevy blazer. like a 2001 or 2002 i don't know though i will have to look into it!!!!

talljosh85
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Tue May 4, 04   5:56 PM     

If you end up with a Blazer, you're going for the 4wd (Awd now?) right? Because rear wheel drive isn't very fun in the snow, I can speak from experience on this one.

dragracer445
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Tue May 4, 04   7:26 PM     

ok so what about a truck.....would that be any better? casue that was my second choice. Like not a huge extended cab extended bed but like just a small chevy i odn't know. Would the truck be any better?

Mustang_racer
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Fri May 21, 04   8:34 PM     

I would recomend a Honda s 2000 they are only v4 but they haul

talljosh85
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Sat May 22, 04   1:41 PM     

Uh, Mustang_racer, the Honda has an I4, (inline) not a v4. You should probably watch that, some Honda guys take that sort of thing really personal.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Sun May 23, 04   3:19 PM     

Thats like saying a Vigor is a V6.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
LS4_454
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Sun May 23, 04   10:01 PM     

Yeah, its a V5

ms692
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   10:10 AM     

r u fit?

you can go fast but i can go anywhere because i own a land rover