This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1119

trueblueblood
Trying to find old friend Joe Burns?! Fixed   Posted Mon Feb 9, 04   12:16 PM     

This is kind of a strange post but I use to go to school with Joe Burns at UTI in Houston for awhile.and I believe he moved back to Cali. I'm trying to find him just to get in touch I know he hangs out with some of the guys on here cause I remeber him talking about the guys in the videos on here. He had 00' GT and was working on a 69 Roadrunner. I think he lives in Palm Desert or Palm Springs maybe I'm not sure on that. But if you know him or know how to get ahold of him, I'd really appreciate it. If you know an email or AOL screenname anything. You can e-mail me at zachary.slade@cingular.com. Thanks again Sorry for havin' to post here

SweetNeon

Re: Trying to find old friend Joe Burns?! <FONT COLOR="#FF9900" SIZE=1><i>Fixed</i></FONT>   Posted Sun Jul 25, 04   2:39 PM     

that guy past away a wile ago, from what i heard, the way uti taught him to rebuild a carb didnt work, it turns out the car caught fire with him and his family in side and they all died

SweetNeon

Re: Trying to find old friend Joe Burns?! <FONT COLOR="#FF9900" SIZE=1><i>Fixed</i></FONT>   Posted Sun Jul 25, 04   2:42 PM     

i hope that helps in the quest to find your friend, check with fitz henry