This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2433

Stryker
Long Time No See   Posted Fri Jan 2, 04   5:58 PM     

Hey boys, girls, and everyone else. What's goin on? Been a long time.

I moved outta my parents place so I don't get on the 'net much anymore, but I thought as long as I'm here, I'd let ya all know that I'm alive and kickin.

Got rid of the S. Yeah, I didn't ever expect that to happen either, but a new fuel pump wasn't the problem, and rather than spend MORE money on the damn thing, I traded it to a friend of a friend. I traded a '97 S10 that didn't run for a '75 Nova Custom with a 327 backed by a turbo350 tranny.
It's a nice car. I put in a B&M MegaShifter, an Imperial Flex Fan and glasspacks and pipes *was runnin on open headers when I got it*
Well, I'm out. Feel free to email me and lemme know how things are goin with all of ya.

Peace

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
When I step on the gas, I want people to think the world is coming to an end...
CVSR's Undisputed Asshole...
My other ride is your daughter
Metal396
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Fri Jan 2, 04   11:30 PM     

wasup....

75 nova eh... PICS!!!! hahaha damn i wanna hear some open header v8s now ... sweet trade IMO , as long as theres no rust....

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg

jonorme
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Sat Jan 3, 04   11:52 AM     

Hey, sup

- Jon
Stryker
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Sat Jan 3, 04   4:16 PM     

No rust. Body is in really good shape. No dents or dings. It spent the past 3 years of it's life as a drag car, so the interior is gutted, but that's ok, cause back seats are only usefull for passengers...And that's just extra weight that I don't need.

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
When I step on the gas, I want people to think the world is coming to an end...
CVSR's Undisputed Asshole...
My other ride is your daughter
MrPeabody

Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Jan 6, 04   8:33 PM     

Hey man, Nova sounds nice, I had a 74 once.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z
hooyeah
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Tue Jan 13, 04   2:40 AM     

glad to see you got the new ride try not to be such a stranger welcome back

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
BlackCruiser
Re: Long Time No See   Posted Sun Jan 18, 04   5:05 PM     

Speaking of long time no see, I decided to cruise by the board and see whats going on. I made a new post in the import forum about Barbie, check it out. Things are going well for me, and I am getting ready to build the new motor for my car pretty soon. Should have about 450 rwhp once I'm finished...lots of $$ but thats ok. Good to see everyone still here.

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."