This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 626

Metal396
New Pics/vids with digi cam   Posted Sat Dec 27, 03   5:21 PM     

Well, ive taken tons of cool pics and videos with my digital camera... i dont have a website or space online enough to upload them tho, so if you would like to see some nice pictures of scenery, my mustang, my freinds Sil-eighty, etc... message me on AIM and i can send you em!!! theyre pretty good...

I have 4 vids inside my freinds sil-eighty (93 240sx all jdm with silvia front end , and lotsa other goodies). that car handles like a dream!!!

i have like 6 vids of my mustang, 4 at idle, 2 with camera on the dash, cruising around... one of the vids is under the car looking at the exhaust as i rev it, pretty sweet!!! oh and all are good quality, with sound!!!

i have awesome pics that would be good for background images too.. i can put pics online, but for the vids, if u wanna see my mustang or other cars , gimme your AIM name and ill send em to ya :-D.

im thinkin about making a website now ;-).

oh and hopefully soon i will get a vid of me racing my friends 240sx :-D, that would be fuckin sweet... probably get several vids actually... in and out the cars hehe. cya later :-D

Ps. anybody have experience with the Gateway DC-T50 digital camera? im having trouble getting it to focus... i cant find any help from gateway support either.... the focus issues are becoming a bit of a hassel :/ . thanks for the help

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg

jonorme
Re: New Pics/vids with digi cam   Posted Sun Dec 28, 03   7:51 AM     

Sounds hella kewl! hopefully someone can host them on here

- Jon