This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3535

LethalToy

The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be warned   Posted Tue Dec 16, 03   8:36 PM     

Hey all you muthafuckers.

Been busy relocating the shop and expanding to include car audio (of all things).

Building some project sleds (extreme tunnels, skuds).

Sold the tube chassis F-Body and slagged the failed alchy motor. FAWKING HELL

Building (of all things sacriligeous) a, a, a, (i can't say it) J**p Cherokee rock crawler. Oh shit, fuck, geez....I just did !!

Threw a rod on the Malibu and grenaded the whole bottom end and rubbed the wall a little during last 1/4 mile run of the season. Fuckin pucker factor 9 on the ass clench meter during that run. $$$hitty, expen$ive deal that wa$.

93 Yota got pulled off the road for a VI. Bastards.

Potholed the T/A and cracked a rim and blew out a side wall at 160kph.

Gonna have to slow my ass down. I figure a dual atlas tranny with a 300:1 gear reduction, to keep my ass slow and crawlin.

I think I already posted aboot the ol lady crashing the jetski into a retaining wall at @ 25mph. Wrote that bad boy off. Gonna try and chop the end off and form a new front.

Took first place at a couple sound offs with the 93 Yota past summer. 141, 143.9, 146db's with a single 8" Kicker Solobaric L7 in a vented Hammerhill enclosure powered by a RF 1000BD (1398 birth certificate :>)

Blew the sub last comp (450 watts rms with 1400 at 2ohms running through it. blew it at 2800rms at 1ohm) and upgraded to the 12L7. Haven't metered it yet............next spring

I see my bro Ugly has been verbally bitchslappin a few of the ass clowns and is still building the craziest, off the wall rides ever. Whats new with the rest of you sumbitches?

Anyways, been lurking the board once in a while and will try to poke my head in and post whore here and there.

Till then, Happy Holidays to you and yours and don't fuckin drink and drive or I may have to visit my foot to your asses.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
LethalToy

Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be warned   Posted Tue Dec 16, 03   8:41 PM     

post whore.

checking new avatar. if it worked.

1969Stang
Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be warned   Posted Tue Dec 16, 03   10:31 PM     

whats up slut...hahah....too long of a post to read..ill read it when i'm not wasted..ahhaha....had a great night tonight...know if i can only find my pants...ahaaah...good times. don't drink and drive people

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
MrPeabody

Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be warned   Posted Thu Dec 18, 03   12:00 PM     

Hey bitch; good to see you back on. Maybe this place will be a little less dead now.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z
Phatmatt

Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be warned   Posted Thu Dec 18, 03   3:06 PM     

kick ass man, good to see you back on here. I'm freaking thrilled.... way to trash everything you own though.

uglystick
Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be wa   Posted Thu Dec 18, 03   5:05 PM     

funny i was wondering where youre ass had been (literally like 2 days ago). i dunno if i want the answer to that question though ;-)

jason

'81 Fiat Pininfarina Spyder; 2.0L DOHC 8Valve; 5 Speed; 10.44@188.3mph
LethalToy

Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be wa   Posted Thu Dec 18, 03   7:51 PM     

work, work, work and more work. Picked up a few car audio lines.

Rockford Fosgate
MB Quart
Kicker
Pioneer
JVC
Kenwood
Sony
Stinger
Phoenix Gold (a little)
Exciter
Hammerhill

So i gots the hook up now on car audio. What better way to shave a few seconds on to your 1/4 mile time eh?

Put a couple Solo18X's (100lbs ea) into the back of your hatch and you'll get a free 1" lowering package. :P

It'll help with the monster wing so you can have more downforce for traction in your Honda Civic Hatchback FWD.

It's all about the torquepower.

Gotta go cut a hole in the fender of the Cheep Cherokee so's I can run some pvc and snorkel that mother. L8TR foos.

BlownGTP

Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be wa   Posted Sat Dec 20, 03   12:40 PM     

Nice to see you back man. I hope we can get the old crew that used to watch these boards back again. Thats when i actually liked it. keep in touch. OH, QUIT BREAKING SHIT MAN!!! LOL

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
hooyeah
Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be wa   Posted Tue Jan 13, 04   3:05 AM     

no no keep breaking stuff a break is jsut an oppurtunity for an upgrade

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be wa   Posted Tue Jan 13, 04   9:38 PM     

no sense when you can't afford it though.

hooyeah
Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be wa   Posted Tue Jan 13, 04   10:12 PM     

with all those toys and a seemingly quickly expanding puisness i dont think moneys to big of a problem...either that or those are the reasons it is a problem

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
LethalToy

Re: The Lethal One is Back. Keyboard bandits be wa   Posted Wed Jan 21, 04   10:16 PM     

money is always a problem when you have a wife that spends it as quick as me and too many projects and too many fucking ideas from this site and others.

Gonna have to take out another mortgage to pay for the shit I want.

I want a lift for the shop, a tire machine and balancer and an "on-the-rotor" brake lathe. $$$$$$$$$$$$

Not too mention the other goodies the Snap-On man teases me with every time he "drops by".