This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10814

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
Metal396
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Sun Dec 7, 03   8:02 PM     

hehe ya ive been playing gt3 at my freinds house like all day today :-D, have hardly played any simulation mode so far, but im on like day 45 or 55, and i got a turbo miata which whoops on the competition :-D.

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg

MrPeabody 1697posts Joined :09/06/02 03:30 PM

BEN IS A POST WHORE!
Phatmatt

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Sun Dec 7, 03   8:45 PM     

whatever man, I've been playing that game since the day it came out I've got everything beat with the exception of two of the endurance races. I can't belive you're only on day 44................ for shame. ha ha, actually it's kind of cool you just got into it, you can see how much of a rocking good game it is.

Metal396
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Sun Dec 7, 03   10:42 PM     

well im only on that many days cause i dont even have a ps2, i only get to play it at my freinds house, and its kinda hard to really get started and try to get far on it there lol... gt2 on my ps1 i have like a bazillion cars, and its just no fun anymore :-p. ive been into gran turismo since part 1, but i just dont have a ps2 yet... that may change this christmas!!!! :-D.

----------------------------------------------------
-73 Musatng 351c - 12mpg
-98 Civic EX D16Y8 - 30mpg

MrPeabody 1697posts Joined :09/06/02 03:30 PM

BEN IS A POST WHORE!
BlownGTP

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Mon Dec 8, 03   7:36 AM     

I want to beat GT3 so bad just to see what happens. I cant get the last licesne yet. Im still working on the endurance races too.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
hooyeah
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Mon Dec 8, 03   10:44 AM     

gt3 is a fucking awesome game gt4 is gonna be fucking awesomer nfs underground pretty damn cool game as well lots of fun very well done ricey but good game none the less drifting fucking rocks and the drags are pretty sweetly done to

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Tue Dec 9, 03   11:53 AM     

the super liscence is so hard to get... but not impossible. yeah all I have left is a couple of endurance races.... but whatever I just don't want to do them. I'm sure the ending is like only ok.

jonorme
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Tue Dec 9, 03   2:39 PM     

Yeah i cant wait to get GT4 either, as for nfs Underground i've been non-stop playing it since i got it on sunday, brilliantly made game, i've got a black focus and all of my performance upgrades are on level 2, i find drifting so damn easy though u can always beat the other cars by about 50,000!, drag is my favourite but it starts to get real hard when u get further thru the game

- Jon
MrPeabody

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Tue Dec 9, 03   6:54 PM     

Drifting has pretty much became my strong point on that game. With the RX-7 i'm clicking off 100,000 point "drift king's" and 400,000 runs.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z
hooyeah
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Tue Dec 9, 03   8:13 PM     

hmm i found the super license surprisingly easy to get odd only hard one was the one with the alfa romeo

and at the end of the game you'll most likely get credits or a short 2-3 minute video most likely nothing special

jonorme
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Thu Dec 11, 03   3:06 PM     

Man 400,000 runs that is pretty good rite now i've only got about 150,000ish. But i guess i'll jus hafta keep on playin it (like i have been non-stop since sunday lol) as of 2nite im on about level 80 and still am using my focus

- Jon
hooyeah
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Fri Dec 12, 03   2:15 PM     

my only complaint about the game is the fact that it was too short

Phatmatt

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING.   Posted Sun Dec 14, 03   9:35 PM     

yeah I agree. I beat it weeks ago and was like crying because it didn't give me tons to do other than play it over again.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)