This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 951

Gorgoth3k1

Im BAAaaaAAAAck...   Posted Sat Nov 22, 03   8:06 PM     

hehe...

well... i bought satellite dsl (as they call it) a few months ago and it broke a few weeks later... i FINALLY got someone out here to fix it yesterday so i have the internet again... i can see a LOT has been going on in the past two or three months that i've been gone... hows the jag project goin, jason? you still tryin to hit 200mph? i jumped on here for a second prolly a month ago and had enuf time to read a couple threads....

anything new with any of y'all? nothin over here... i think the clutch slave cylinder went out on the grand am thursday... pisses me off... heh... just means less money to go to the fiero... oh... and i'm currently designing a dual throttlebody intake manifold for the 3.4 TDC... got it all down on paper and am working on moving it to CAD... then i'll make it with a TIG welder and some aluminum and a plasma head cutter...

and yes... i'm also working on a twin turbo system... i've removed the trunk and am now fabbing some fiberglass parts to direct the airflow to go through my intercooler design and direct it out the back of the car through some little faring-type deals i got on there...

now i just need to fix my grand am and put it on ebay or somethin to fund the rest of this project... hehe...

man that was long-winded... hehe...

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
3.4L Twin Dual OverHead Cam T3/T04e Hybrid Turbo + Intercooler with whale tail ram air spoiler fire-breathing Fiero of Death
MrPeabody

Re: Im BAAaaaAAAAck...   Posted Sat Nov 22, 03   8:25 PM     

Hey man, good to see you back.

Not much going on here really, dead as usual

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z
jonorme
Re: Im BAAaaaAAAAck...   Posted Sun Nov 23, 03   9:33 AM     

Nope, nothins happenin around here. sounds like youre doing some interesting work though

- Jon

Edited by jonorme (Sun Nov 23, 03   9:34 AM)