This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2533

hooyeah
the matrix   Posted Sun Nov 9, 03   7:05 PM     

well i saw matrix 3 liked the first one and loved the second not very fond of the third... and yes i did understand it

they left it open for a sequel which bothers me jsut end the story and get it over with. i jsut think the basic ending in the third was jsut to predictable and to open for more it was supposed to be a trilogy jsut end it indefinately

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
NickQ
Re: the matrix   Posted Sun Nov 9, 03   7:12 PM     

Every movie is made to make money. You know that if they came out with a 4th movie, you would go see it. So would I. I think the movie kicked ass. Unbelievable special effects. Great action. Good story. The ending was a little weak, but I don't think a so-so ending ruins the movie.

[External Image Removed]
storm

Re: the matrix   Posted Sun Nov 9, 03   7:42 PM     

i've seen the 1st one that was ok, but i havn't got round to seeing the 2nd and 3rd ones, havn't had time lately

MrPeabody

Re: the matrix   Posted Mon Nov 10, 03   11:11 AM     

I agree, the ending kind of blew. Still, way better than the 2nd piece of crap.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z
jonorme
Re: the matrix   Posted Mon Nov 10, 03   1:48 PM     

I was kinda weary bout comin into this thread (I aint seen it yet) i thought it might have spoilers in it but u guys have kept it quiet. i'll have to go and see it soon

- Jon
DieselGoPed

Re: the matrix   Posted Mon Nov 10, 03   2:35 PM     

yeah shit ending, and i thought the last fight scene was a bit over the top. cool, but over the top.
good otherwise though.
Coachella Valley Film Critics

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
WestCoastRyda

Re: the matrix   Posted Mon Nov 10, 03   3:28 PM     

The end of the third left you hanging just as the second one did, is neo dead or not, but the fight with agent smith was cool, It was like Dragonball Z or something

hooyeah
Re: the matrix   Posted Mon Nov 10, 03   9:21 PM     

th4e best part of the movie for me was at the beginning they showed a commercial with 99 luftballoons playing incredible song sounds even better in the theatres

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
jonorme
Re: the matrix   Posted Sat Nov 22, 03   3:13 PM     

Jus got back from seein it. i loved it but its not as good as the original or reloaded. I see what you mean about leavin it open for a sequel again. i dont really mind that tho cos id be happy to see another movie. The agent Smith fight seen was pretty unbeleivable as well as the fighting between the machines and the Zion army...Amazing

- Jon