This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12045

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
NickQ
Re: Bored   Posted Sat Nov 1, 03   7:04 PM     

No, I meant that I don't drink either. Talk about beer as much as you like.

[External Image Removed]
MrPeabody

Re: Bored   Posted Sat Nov 1, 03   8:23 PM     

Heh, me and you both man. I'll have some wine with certain foods, but I’m not one for getting tanked

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z
1969Stang
Re: Bored   Posted Sat Nov 1, 03   9:06 PM     

wine huh.....prepy bastard....lol...j/k....i don't think ive done anything really stupid when ive been tanked.....but couldn't bet my life that i havent...i just don't remeber probably

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
Phatmatt

Re: Bored   Posted Sat Nov 1, 03   10:55 PM     

for as skinny as I am, I can drink a lot. I stick mainly to hard liquor and leave the beer to everyone else. I have a few beer stories, several pot stories, and an two shroom stories. .......and some pill stories. However, I've cleaned up a lot since then. I've been 100% drug free (minus a a drink here and there) for 6 months.

It's all about self control. I did plenty of drugs, but only when I knew it wouldn't effect anything important (I mean like school, work, people... I'm aware that it all killed my brain). I never drove drunk (although two times it was a little iffy). BUT I decided when it was time to stop, so I stopped. But that doesn't mean I won't enjoy things on occation in the future... just never like I used to.

hooyeah
Re: Bored   Posted Sun Nov 2, 03   1:42 AM     

i dont drink and i think wine taste like shit vodka taste like burning and beer taste like monkey piss

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
jonorme
Re: Bored   Posted Sun Nov 2, 03   2:16 PM     

I nearly got drunk on Saturday. That was a fun night. Me and a bunch of friends plan on havin a booze up this friday. I'll let ya know if anything happens

[External Image Removed]
NickQ
Re: Bored   Posted Sun Nov 2, 03   3:51 PM     

i have car stories

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: Bored   Posted Sun Nov 2, 03   8:16 PM     

and you're sober enough to remember them

BlownGTP

Re: Bored   Posted Mon Nov 3, 03   7:46 AM     

I a drinker. I used to be in the drug scene a little bit but I also cleaned my act up. It feels great to have a clear head. For the most part when I drink, im under control. The only problems I have is when i drink vodka, I get real mad for some reason.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
DieselGoPed

Re: Bored   Posted Mon Nov 3, 03   12:03 PM     

i go crazy if i mix vodka and beer. just completely psycho, jumping on peugot 205s as well. leaves me with a banging headache though

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
Phatmatt

Re: Bored   Posted Mon Nov 3, 03   9:03 PM     

Yeah I cleaned up a lot too. I was on quite a few things and then I kind of took a step back and was like "no... I don't have a problem yet. But I could if I continue doing this." SO I slowed down a lot. Then I met my current girlfriend and she wasn't into anything, so I cut WAY back. Now I occationally go out for drinks with friends and smoke on special occations. But it's rare.

You know what pisses me off though. A lot of my non-drinker friends judged me and my friends who drank VERY harshly. It really pissed me off (and it takes a lot to ruffle my feathers about anything). They were sure any kind of stimulant was evil. I told them how dumb it was to spend their college years NOT trying things. I just think it's stupid to judge someone when you have never tried something.

I ought to send all of them a message tonite via e-mail: "Hey it's Matt. Remember how anytime you saw or heard about me high or drunk you gave me a dirty look or said how much you dissaproved? Remember how you NEVER came with me to any high-school or college parties? Well guess, what? I make more money than all of you. I have a hot and smart future wife. All I did was goof around for years, but I got shit done when it needed to be done. Even if I was stoned, drunk, or jacked up. What do you have to show for beind a puss for the last eight years? That's right, kill yourself."

hmmmmmmm.... I'd probably lose some friends.

jonorme
Re: Bored   Posted Tue Nov 4, 03   3:45 PM     

Well yeah i agree that you shouldnt judge something if you've never tried it, but there are people who get addicted and it completely messes up there lifes.

[External Image Removed]
Phatmatt

Re: Bored   Posted Tue Nov 4, 03   9:12 PM     

Agreed. I'm very Zen and belive that things should always be in balance.

hooyeah
Re: Bored   Posted Thu Nov 6, 03   10:23 AM     

i think drinkings stupid i tihnk drugs are as well but i dont judge people who do it i've adapted the if you wanna do it have fun just as long as its not negatively effecting other peoples lives it's all good

DieselGoPed

Re: Bored   Posted Thu Nov 6, 03   1:23 PM     

Amen

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3