This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 43637

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7  
VW_Nut
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Wed Sep 17, 03   1:08 PM     

That extra .020 on the rings could be good for an additional 10hp. LOL Beware the smoking Hyundai!

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
1969Stang
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Wed Sep 17, 03   1:33 PM     

damn it matt.....your pissing me off.....give me your van....lol.....jk......but seriously mail me the keys...and your address....i'll go pick it up...k. i haven't seen anyone around here with a fast van...pomona area i'm talking about......so give me your van and will go from there...hahha....get a focus....or corolla if you get the corolla my buddy will make you a turbo kit and you get the added fact that its a toyota...will last for ever. there you go...peace i'm going to take a shit

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
LS4_454
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Wed Sep 17, 03   8:46 PM     

Nah, dont keep your mouth shut at all, opinions are always great and it makes for some good posting. There is always two sides to a story, right or wrong, and it is great to what others have to say. This is America, the land of free speech.

LS4_454
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Wed Sep 17, 03   8:50 PM     

A guy at my work had older (90?)Civic hatch EH with a Si motor in it and I guess he could take a lot of the other Hondas. Isn't the EH the light one for gas mileage?

Phatmatt

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Wed Sep 17, 03   9:13 PM     

I think that's the HX.

um... yeah well the 95 CX with the GSR motor doesn't sound too bad, AND it'd be cost effective. I'm just worried that I'd put more time and money into that than my Talon. and we DON'T want to neglect the van now do we?

No '69 you can't have my van. why don't you go and buy one for yourself and work on it. go find a 89 or 90 Caravan with a 2.5T engine and I'll tell you EXSACTLY what to do. Or you can get a 94-96 with a 3.0 V6 and we can work from that (although it'll be more of a pain and more $$$).

MrPeabody

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Thu Sep 18, 03   9:50 AM     

If it's a '90 Civic hatch it would either be an HF, DX, or Si. HF is the lightest though, so they're prime for swaps

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
LS4_454
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Thu Sep 18, 03   10:14 PM     

Yes it was the HF, he sucked up every fart can Honda in town and ripped them a new one.

1969Stang
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Thu Sep 18, 03   10:25 PM     

i'm just kidding with you man...i admire what you have done with the van.....didn't mean to piss you off..get a toyota...and i would mind the van thing

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
MrPeabody

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Fri Sep 19, 03   8:28 AM     

Hmmm, an HF with an SI motor? As in an Si motor from those years? The Si motor of those years was a SOHC 1.6 non-VTEC that made about 108 HP. In the Si chassis it ran low 16's stock. Then again, most rice boys run a couple seconds slower than that

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Phatmatt

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Fri Sep 19, 03   11:54 AM     

no HX eh? hmmm... guess I'm a retard.

and don't worry about the it 69, I wasn't pissed at all. You just always seem to be dying to get a crazy fast van. If you really wanted it bad enough I know I could help you make your dream come true. if not that's cool. But I'll tell you seriously it DOES attract chicks at the track. Sitting in the driveway, nobody cares. But after a few runs at the track people start freaking out and cheering for me. it RULES, and then everyone is like "wow man, that van rules" or "wow man you are crazy with that van!" or "wow man, can I suck you off?"

1969Stang
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Fri Sep 19, 03   9:43 PM     

hell yeah your van is bad ass....i mean....really cool. and for the whole sucking you off....i just wanted to drive it...were just friends man...hhahaha...i have to get a life. but i've really been thinking about it. and you know i'm going to be calling your ass. that would be so cool.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
1969Stang
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sat Sep 20, 03   9:48 PM     

hahaha....i just realized i put i would mind it. i ment wouldn't. you'll see what i mean....up a couple post..look everyone i'm an idiot...ahaha.....i need a beer.

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
hooyeah
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Tue Sep 23, 03   12:18 AM     

welcome back matt

i don't hate hondas just some make that alot of the drivers if you got a honda and are doing it right good for you

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Tue Sep 23, 03   8:09 PM     

it's all very up in the air. I just want a daily driver that can still get up and go.

SweetNeon

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sat Oct 4, 03   9:28 PM     

speaking of the tv show im gona post a funny clip of it on here soon

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7