This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 43637

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7  
MrPeabody

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sat Sep 13, 03   2:22 PM     

Wow, I knew you were ignorant, but damn, you really have your head shoved up so far your ass you're completely oblivious to anything remotely logical.

So, since GTP boy thinks all Hondas suck then all Hondas must suck. Nice inductive argument of authority there. Follow your half-witted premise to your unfounded conclusion you little whiney child. Chadwick knows more than you, and that’s pretty damn pathetic.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
LS4_454
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sat Sep 13, 03   5:10 PM     

Honda has only one thing going for them, the S2000, and thats about it. Hondas have become the Camaro at the race track, "Thier like assholes, everyone has one" LOL
I kinda liked the new Civic Si until I saw they forgot how to mount a shifter and they decided to put it on the front of the dashboard, I can see some carpul tunnel/tennis elbow suits in thier future.

LS4_454
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sat Sep 13, 03   5:21 PM     

Hey Metal,
I dont get it, you say you dont want to drive your Mustang everyday mainly because of gas mileage but you went out and bought a whole nother car, then you want to modify it. How many tanks of gas would that have been? Just a thought.
The good part would be that now you have second car so you can have one down and still have something to drive.

MrPeabody

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sat Sep 13, 03   6:06 PM     

Actually, the civic used to be his brother's, but he has since moved away. So Tommy gets to drive it. He's mentioned it in other posts.

And as for the S2000 being Honda's only good car, that's all based on your opinion, which is fine. I think they have made many good cars; we've just gotten the short end of the stick over here.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sat Sep 13, 03   7:30 PM     

Hondas suck huh? Did you forget about our friend S2000?

Feel the power fo the new Renesis Rotar engine.
[External Image Removed]
1969Stang
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sat Sep 13, 03   10:26 PM     

everyone here is getting off topic......and before i get flamed from peabody i'm not talking to you, i just hit reply on your name because i was to lazy to scroll down more...hahah.....anyways we are suppost to be helping out matt. and this place is all about making cars faster to race and stuff so him asking how to make it faster is what its all about. atleast he didn't ask what body kit will make his car look faster......bamn...i'm done.....now get me a beer.....red necks for life.....ahahhahah. but seriously give me the keys to the van
-Jerry

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
BlownGTP

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   11:53 AM     

LOL, this is too funny. Rice boys all get a little touchy when you tell them hondas suck when they dont even own a honda. How funny. I actually do know a thing or two about hondas and let me tell you, THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN ECONOMY CAR!! This is actually quite comical to me. And as far as the S2000 goes, THAT CAR IS A JOKE TOO! Just an over priced miata if you ask me. Ive schooled a couple of them Modified and unmodified. And if you want pictures, ill give you pictures. i never thought it would come to this that i had to prove to you that i had a damn GTP. as a matter of fact, ill post pictures of mine and my girls sitting next to eachother if you want. That way you know im not lying to you about hers to.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
BlownGTP

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   12:00 PM     

Oh and how is it that if i hate hondas, im a disgrace to the dometic group? That is one of the stupidest things ive ever heard. And yes, me hating honda is an opinion. DEAL WITH IT!!!!! You say im a whiny bitch, why dont you and peabody get together and cry about it. Hows that for whiny Bitch? You 2 cry everytime i say somthing. You 2 have turned an argument about cars into a personal attack calling me stupid, im a bitch with a big mouth, im a whiny bitch, and fuck your opinion ETC......... Now who is the mature one? Grow up guys and quit taking things so personal! It really is funny to me though.

MrPeabody

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   1:33 PM     

You can hate Hondas all you want, and yes that's your opinion. What I have a beef with is you designating their uselessness because they are Hondas. That isn't logical and makes no sense.

I don't need to own a Honda to defend them. I'd be arguing the same way if it were any other carmaker. An example, if you were a kid with an Integra and came on to this board and started to rag on Chevy’s because they were low technology American lead sleds or the like, I’d put just as much effort in arguing Chevy's capabilities and virtues. I love all cars, and what I don't like is when someone is so narrow minded as to exclude any worth in all cars from one make.

And as far as personnel attacks, what about you calling me a rice boy, does that not also fall under the same category?

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
BlownGTP

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   2:31 PM     

well, if you would scroll up, i didnt call you a rice boy untill you decided to call me ignorant. in fact im not ignorant, i just make it very odvious what i like and dont like.

MrPeabody

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   3:04 PM     

Whatever your tastes may be is all fine and good. However, an unsupported blanket statement is just that, your opinion. Therefore it has no real value or legitimacy. Saying all Hondas suck because that’s your opinion doesn't convey any ounce of credibility. Give some genuine reasons and maybe I wouldn't consider you ignorant.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Satanismycopilot
Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   3:42 PM     

their ment to get 40mpg as an economy car?

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   3:52 PM     

Ok, Here we go By me saying honda sucks=I DONT LIKE HONDAS. You take things too literal. Yes hondas are reliable economy cars that get great gas mileage. As far as im concerned, thats all its worth to me. I dont like them, i dont like most the kids that drive them, and i think the majority of them are slow cars. yes, you hear about some fast ones here and there but face it, out of all of them you see on the road, how many of them actually bust a 16.8? not alot of them. Modified or unmodified. i have my reasons to not like them and i shouldnt have to explain myself to you.

MrPeabody

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   4:38 PM     

Yes you have to explain yourself to me, or else except me calling you ignorant. What would you do if someone came on and starting bashing GTP's and saying they're the worst cars and all suck ass. Without giving legitimate reasons?

The fact that most Hondas you see are slow and rice doesn't define the whole Honda segment. There are plenty of Honda enthusiasts who care little for form and are all about function. You give them no credit when you assume all Hondas suck.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: I'm back.... again.   Posted Sun Sep 14, 03   5:39 PM     

fuck you, look whos talking, your over there with a 18 sec old Z

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7