This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18725

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
Gorgoth3k1

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   7:45 PM     

first off... you confuzed the shit outta me... replied to my post bitchin... thought you were bitchin at me...

now... as per your attitude problem... if you would read some past posts you would realize the people you are pissing on are the ones who can really help you out with anything if you shut your mouth and open your ears... or eyes since you're readin the posts... now stop bein a whiny little bitch... I haven't had any problems with you yet mainly b/c i just haven't commented on any of your dumbass remarks...

oh... and jason will verbally bitch slap you if you dont stop bein a little punk ass... i seen it happen a few times now... lol

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
3.4L Twin Dual OverHead Cam T3/T04e Hybrid Turbo + Intercooler with whale tail ram air spoiler fire-breathing Fiero of Death
MrPeabody

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   9:52 PM     

LOL! This gets better and better.

You base your opinions on the name I have, and not on whom I am, that's rich.

You come on this board, and spout bogus info on a car you nut over. It's obvious you're a little kid who can't drive anything other than his collection of hot wheels, who has no real world experience about anything remotely car related. Now go blow up your imaginary RX-7, a car you know jack shit about, with you’re T88, and don’t forget the naaaws, two of the big ones.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   10:55 PM     

First of all, I base my opinions on whats been done. Lets see, i posted something...and then you went and had to post somethign to piss me off, and now, when i post somethign in retaliation, you get mad? If anyones the little kid, its youl; u cant dish it but u cant take it. Id liek to add this for GTP: Ive got nothing against you, but mind ya bidness. Second of all; there you go running your mouth again, making your assumptions; i do kno about the Rx, i do have one, and dont u dare mess with hotwheels, just..dont go there. Id liek to stop this bickering between everyone, but i think thats only gonna get me a "Look, hes a pussy- Ben", but I dont really care. Id like to setlle our differences, and stick to the cars if u dont mind, unless you jus wanna hold a grudge against me.

>>Trademark Name<< -"LJ"

Feel the power fo the new Renesis Rotar engine.
[External Image Removed]
MrPeabody

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Fri Sep 5, 03   9:30 AM     

All right, the first mature thing you've done yet. I'll let it go to; let's talk shop.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
LethalToy

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Tue Sep 9, 03   9:17 PM     

my fucking gawd.

I have been going through over 300+ new posts and most of them have been a fucking pissing contest in the sandbox.

Drop the egos chumps and stop talkin smack.

Hey Ugly, you want a boat anchor? aka my totally fucked attempt at an alchy motor. remember I told ya my bud left a shop rag in the block and I let him reassemble (i know, i know, i shoulda supervised more but i was narrowing my dana 60 at the time). I ended up having to buy a new front clip for the f-body since my glassing skills suck ass.

When good blocks go bad.

[img]http://www.webphotos.com/view_photo.asp?mi=1&smi=1&a=64731&p=1736571[/img]

On top of that the ol lady crahed my Kawi 750SS into a retaining wall at the lake @30 mph. What a mess. One piece hull with a shattered nose. Gonna cut that bitch off and practice with the glass again.
Gawd I hate fibreglass. Gimme steel and an english wheel anytime.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
LethalToy

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Tue Sep 9, 03   9:20 PM     

aww for fucksakes. block pics are gone. fucking comp.

i think i'm gonna work on making a little more "office space"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)