This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18725

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
BlownGTP

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   7:21 AM     

welcome back LS4 and Ugly. Nice to see some firmiliar facse again.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
uglystick
Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   10:30 AM     

1. photos are for your avatar on the left side of your message.

2. do you draw a picture on the bottom right hand side of your checks too?

3. my point was missed - here it is again: you will gain respect here by furthering intelligent discussions. a number of you new folks have adequate abilities to do that. keep it up. 'specially you asian auto nuts from fresburg. i grew up in clovis, moved up here when i was 10. i miss that place, no bs. it's a wonderful place with a very solid muscle car and import community. it's nice to go to in'n'out in visalia and see two '66 gto's in line, just by coincidence, along with a chopped and channeled panel truck and a growling endyn blown civic hatch.

3. rotary regurgitator, you need to reform your ways. spitting out crap you read in sport compact won't get you any respect around here. your age and lack of experience makes you a prime target for getting spit on. so take your older friends dick out of your ear and start listening.

as for a warm welcome, that doesn't exist here. you don't get welcomed by coming in this forum, you get props by proving your knowledge. that's how dignity works, read some bf skinner in your free time, you aren't born with dignity you earn it.

jason - see my signature below, short, sweet to the point. and btw, THAT is a good name for a project, not some hokey bs like Project: KICK ASS!

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft EFI w/ Haltech E6k; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
VW_Nut
Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   2:00 PM     

Wouldn't that be on the "left" side of your message?

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
uglystick
Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   2:16 PM     

yeah that's what i said. ;-)

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
NickQ
Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   5:28 PM     

Wow. So in order to get some common courtesy here, you have to prove you car knowledge. Hmm, sounds sorta stupid. I mean really. I have met a couple of the regulars here in person and they were very cool guys. I don't recall them saying, "wait a minute, before we can have a conversation, you need to tell me what the compression ratio on a 2000 GT mustang is" (which by the way is 9.0:1).

So , if in order to talk to you i have to PROVE myself, I am very sorry, but I'm not interested. Plenty of other nice people here to talk to.

--->SIGNED<---
NickQ

[External Image Removed]
LS4_454
Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   7:18 PM     

Good to see you Blown, what happened to your other icon? Very entertaining.

Gorgoth3k1

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   7:39 PM     

I have a pretty big picture in my sig... need to change it tho considering i scrapped the 500ci Caddy project some time ago... lol... hrrmmm... i'll have to figure out a new sig now... already got a name for the project... jason gave it a name not too long ago... lol...

good to see you guys back... have fun on yer trip jason?

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
Gorgoth3k1

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   7:56 PM     

LOL... just changed my avatar and sig.... didnt realize it would change all of the pictures from my old sig to the Enzo... now I have a picture of a Ferrari Enzo with the caption "500ci Caddy Fiero"

lol

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
3.4L Twin Dual OverHead Cam T3/T04e Hybrid Turbo + Intercooler with whale tail ram air spoiler fire-breathing Fiero of Death
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   11:33 PM     

No no no stupid, first of all, dicks dont fit in ears, unless yours is small, then i forgive u, penis envy happens, also, its called CODENAME kickass, not project kickass, and its named codename kickass because it does, in fact, kick very much ass, liek the ass of your project for example.... now shut the fuck up and stop being a little whiney bitch, it gets old after the FIRST POST.

Feel the power fo the new Renesis Rotar engine.
[External Image Removed]
BlownGTP

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   7:56 AM     

LOL, the avator took a shit on me and quit working. I thought it was a good one to. And to the noobies on here, you are going to get nothing but shit on from here on out with that kind of additude. Remamber, you are the noobies.

MrPeabody

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   9:51 AM     

LOL! You little ignorant fuck. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and stop being a little fucking brat. From day one you've had no credibility here, and I foresee that never changing. Get a life.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
uglystick
Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   11:06 AM     

if any of you new folks knew or investigated my history here, you'd probably decide to put your brain in gear before you open your mouth. ask anyone here about how well i can verbally eviscerate you.

now, i'm going to clarify one last time...

what i am saying is that your knowledge will come through and get you plenty of props here. photos of cars that don't belong to you will not. period. and for the guy with the green hatch...i simply think you misunderstood my point. you don't need to come out blastin like yosemite sam with your wealth of brainpower, it's just that knowledge is really the only thing that will get you respect here. acting mildly sensible without spitting out knowledge isn't a BAD thing, that wasn't my point.

now, lets drop the beef and start to talk shop...tell us about your hatch, looks fun.

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
NickQ
Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   2:50 PM     

Cool, no prob. Check your mailbox. Oh and about the car, it is a blast to drive. I actually gave Mr Peabody a ride in it last saturday. I think I am gonna start a thread where everyone can post a pic and details about thier cars. I would like to see what the people here drive!!

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   4:57 PM     

Listen gentle ben, the only reason your pissed at me is becuase i pointed out that you have a gay name, and that your threatening in no possible way, id be pissed too if i had a gay name like ben, now if i have to tell you again to put your pride back into the garbage can, then im going to be very disappointed. Yeah that is a nice hatch....details details!!

Feel the power fo the new Renesis Rotar engine.
[External Image Removed]
BlownGTP

Re: You are fucking stupid....   Posted Thu Sep 4, 03   7:04 PM     

Man oh man your a fuggin idiot. If that all you have to trash him about is his name (wich isnt gay anyway), your week as hell. Get the hell out of here you dip shit. You have worn out your welcome.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3