This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1808

SweetNeon

!!!!! XXX !!!!!   Posted Sun Aug 3, 03   5:46 PM     

I knew that subject line would get your attention. I am preparing for a Joint law suit against a collage parking enforcement division. If the suit goes in my favor the case will stand as stare decisis for other suits alike which will help out MANY poor collage kids. I need help finding something that ive been looking for for a while now. I need to know if there is a statute or code/act or legal rule that makes the dmv or some other source provide info to be assessable (in the officers computer) to the officers. Im thinking there mite not be a procedure of this kind out there but maybe tidbit of legal words describing that or how they get info about a perticular vehicle before doing unnecessary acts. Keep in mind Ca law mite be different then other states

Satanismycopilot
Re: !!!!! XXX !!!!!   Posted Sun Aug 3, 03   7:16 PM     

anyone can look up your info at the DMV. all you need is a license plate # i think. find a private detective and ask them how they do it. because they do that shit all the time

Re: !!!!! XXX !!!!!   Posted Sun Aug 3, 03   8:59 PM     

I dont know how its done in cali... but in texas you just pay like $10 or somethin and give the dmv ppl a liscense plate number and you can get TONS of info....

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
SweetNeon

Re: !!!!! XXX !!!!!   Posted Sun Aug 3, 03   9:37 PM     

i need to find out if there is a code/act that some what states that an officer has to run your plate to get info about a car before administering a VC violation(for example wrighting a ticket to a reg car but has no tags)?
can any one help?

Satanismycopilot
Re: !!!!! XXX !!!!!   Posted Mon Aug 4, 03   3:08 PM     

call your local police barracks and ask. or call your districts congressman