This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1722

kula

Hello All   Posted Wed Jul 9, 03   2:57 PM     

Hi. I have been following your board for quite some time now but haven't plucked up the courage to post. Probably knowing that Chad's gonna flame me.

Anyway, i know that alot of you guys know your stuff and i'm willing to keep my ears open and learn things, and maybe help out with my limited knowledge of fords and a few other (british) cars.

-Mike

BlownGTP

Re: Hello All   Posted Wed Jul 9, 03   6:31 PM     

welcome aboard!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
MrPeabody

Re: Hello All   Posted Wed Jul 9, 03   9:41 PM     

Hey, I've seen you cruising the boards now and then. Welcome! Don't worry about Chad, no one respects his occasional tangents anyways, so take it in stride

-Ben

kula

Re: Hello All   Posted Thu Jul 10, 03   2:18 PM     

Thanks for being welcoming, knowing how some people are hostile towards new members.

Few years back i spent quite some time in So Cali, and if i remember rightly ben, you live in Frenso. Is that anywhere near Meniffe Valley?? Doubt it, but i remember the name for some reason.

-Mike

Gorgoth3k1

Re: Hello All   Posted Thu Jul 10, 03   6:18 PM     

Usually we're only hostile to the new rice members... such as the retards that come on here lookin for create a ride 1524... or guys sayin they have a 7 second honda civic with NAWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZ... hehe...

but keep your eyes open (would say ears but you're not exactly hearing anything from this site... hehe..) and you'll learn a LOT...

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
SweetNeon

Re: Hello All   Posted Fri Jul 11, 03   4:47 PM     

Why would i give you shit if you post ? i only give people shit when they say stupid shit or have wrong opinions

hooyeah
Re: Hello All   Posted Fri Jul 11, 03   6:44 PM     

wrong opinions ain't that a special term

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?