This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7263

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
SweetNeon

Chevy pole   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   7:51 PM     

say there was a 69 El Camino and a 69 nova, they both had tune port 5.7s in it bodys are str8 and interiors are some what good. which one would you buy and what would you pay

Satanismycopilot
Re: Chevy pole   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   8:08 PM     

nither i would get a ford ranchero or a 93 cobra =P

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   8:13 PM     

then dont awnser to this fucking thead ya fuck

LethalToy

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   10:14 PM     

not a fan of elky's. not a fan of novas either. Would take a Chevelle or Olds first. But if I had to choose. I'd go El Camino and would pay around $4500 if it was straight, running and cancer free.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
MrPeabody

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   11:09 PM     

The 2nd gen Novas went to unibody, so you have to consider streingth, though I like the 2nd gen looks. I'd go with a Nova...

-Ben

Edited by MrPeabody (Mon Jun 23, 03   11:09 PM)

DieselGoPed

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   11:42 PM     

i typed 69 el camino and 69 nova into google, and my mum almost beat me senseless when she walked past and saw what had come up on my screen lol but after i did get some pics of the cars, I'd say go for the el camino. plus i remember something about some novas made between 65 and 70 having a faulty batch of gearboxes. actually, no, i think i may be getting mixed up there, does anyone else know what im talking about? cos i dont

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
BlownGTP

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   7:22 AM     

Im not a huge fan of either but if i had to choose, i would take the nova because i like the extra room.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Satanismycopilot
Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   1:39 PM     

In reply to:

Poster: SweetNeon
Subject: Re: Chevy pole

then dont awnser to this fucking thead ya fuck

oh calm yourself chad dont get your panties in a bunch just because fords are superior =)

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   2:43 PM     

dude im geting pissed off cuz your fucking up my thead

Satanismycopilot
Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   2:52 PM     

um not really i dont see how anything i said detered anyone else from giving their opinion and im not thread jackin either i just give my pov

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   3:00 PM     

to prove my point there would be five less posts on this thead if you would of shut the fuck up

MrPeabody

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   4:24 PM     

And there would have been a couple pages less in the classifieds if you wouldn't get into a bitchfest with every person on this board because some insecure part of you is threatened by what people say.

-Ben

Satanismycopilot
Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   7:55 PM     

and WHY in the hell does the # of posts in a thread matter? wtf do you think your speacial? that you can dictate what people can talk about in a thread that is of a topic you choose? your friends must love you "oh chad i dont like that car" "Shut the fuck up thats not the topic were discussing stay on topic or you not allowed to talk" please get over yourself how old are you fucking 2? if you dont like what other people have to say then you better just kill yourself now because guess what its a free fucking country and i can say whatever i want no matter the topic of discussion. you cant take a lil joking around even though you expect people to deal with it when you do it. take your lil hissy fits else where lil boy and come talk to me when you grow the fuck up and can learn to have a discussion that has opinions other then your own. till then ill get you a big spoon and you can eat my ass.

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   8:34 PM     

theres nothing wrong with pointing out and correcting people that are wrong in there opinions

SweetNeon

Re: Chevy pole   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   8:40 PM     

because when i try to sort out how many people picked a elco over a nova your bull shit posts are in the way. your just got on my list of fucking idiots, can you read? can you read the 2 possablitys of the thread? its not what you like and whats better then what, its would you pick a elco over a nova and its as simple as that are you fucking dumb or brain dead, end of conversation stop fucking up my thread ass hole

Pages in this thread: (1) 2