This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12273

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
GotRiceBitch

GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   1:50 PM     

That's right folks.. my boyfriend asked me to marry him down on one knee with a ring, and I've accepted, so wish me luck.. I'm getting married in May of 2004 and will be the new Mrs. Fox =) No demon babies for at least 5 years though, gotta get my college education first.

Yay!!!! =)

Just wanted to share my big news
See y'all around...

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
uglystick
Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   2:15 PM     

this is your rebound man after red left you? how long have you been with this guy, a week? and don't act like you wanted to share the big news with those of us who ain't ever met you. face it, you're trying to rub this shit in red's face...and if you ask me... that's fucked up.

but if by some coincidence you've found the love of your life and you really believe in your ability to stay together for the rest of it, by all means congratulations!

didn't mean to sound like an ass, but don't forget who built this website.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
DieselGoPed

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   2:57 PM     

Er, yeah ugly. anyway, you dont know me that well, but congrats anyway. hmmm......................

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
GotRiceBitch

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   3:16 PM     

Actually red and I have been apart since february and have had ample time to have put that long in the past. I don't regret my time with him - I learned some valuable shit from the guy and he helped keep my ass out of trouble. He showed me what it was like to be an independent adult 1400 miles from home and how to rely on no one other than myself.. and for that, I thank him. I'll always consider him a friend and sort of a big brother of sorts, even if we don't have much contact. The last I heard he was very very happy with his new girl - and for that I say more power to him. I never wanted anything but his happiness. No, this isn't a rebound - I already had that soon after getting back to Montana and after that actually stayed single for some time while I got my life back in order. I landed myself a job in Butte, a good place, and a very happy life with Rich.. and I'm really excited about being his wife. He's an awesome guy with a great family and he treats me better than I could ever have imagined or asked for. He's truly a blessing in my life. If you ask me, I think Red will be happy for me and I do hope he and his girl can attend my wedding - and who knows, maybe those two will be hitched or at least thinking about it by then =)

And just so you know, I do have friends on here who still periodically check in to see how I'm doing and what I'm up to - this just happens to be the easiest means of delivering the latest news in my life to all of 'em. (I'm shitty at keeping track of email addresses)

Erik, Jay, and the other jetcorp crew will always be like a second family to me and I miss them every day that I'm here, and Joe I'm still pretty close to as well.. just because a relationship doesn't work out does not mean that friendships are broken. Red and I both knew we weren't right for eachother and despite it being painful we did the right thing and went our seperate ways, and now we're both very happy and better off. So.. all the best to him and all the rest of you.. have a nice day.

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
BlownGTP

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   4:38 PM     

Congradulations!!!!! My Girlfriend is begging for a ring now too. I come home from work and she has the jewlery book open on the coffee table next to where i sit to the ring she wants. Now does that seem like a hint to you? I want to wait another year after we get settled into our new house before i go jumping off a cliff like that LOL!
anyways, congradulations and i hope all is good.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   4:59 PM     

awright, i'm being an ass today. i'm sorry. you're obviously far more mature than most of the folks on here so it's now quite obvious to me that you're decisionmaking abilities are completely rational.

tell this guy that he's lucky, there aren't many women out there with a mind like yours and a love for cars ;-)

but i've got one!

so does this mean you're not going to spokanne? if not, that's too bad. if so, y'all have a fun time there.

so bottom line is congrats...i don't know you that well, nor do i know a damn thing about your relationship with red, but i do know that sometimes people tend to rub things like this in ex's faces and that irks me. you're obviously not doing that though, so please accept my apology...

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
MrPeabody

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   7:41 PM     

Congrats! Hope you'll be very happy

-Ben

SweetNeon

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   7:43 PM     

man is it me or is every one geting marryed lately

MrPeabody

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   7:45 PM     

I don't know about getting marryed, but yes people are getting married...

-Ben

Satanismycopilot
Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Mon Jun 23, 03   8:07 PM     

personal opinion:

BAD IDEA....to much to soon to quick

thats my opinion but your happy so i guess congrats.....but i still say its a bad idea

then again as a guy i think gettin married in general is a bad idea....the tax break isnt worth the life time of eternal torcher and pain but thats me

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   12:04 AM     

In reply to:

eternal torcher

'nuff said

MrPeabody

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   12:12 AM     

Boy, you guys sure get scared by commitment, must suck to be insecure

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   1:30 AM     

d'uh, if you love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her, marry her. but if you dont love her, then dont. its pretty simple. or maybe you havnt properly loved anyone yet..
i dont do pholosiphizing.....

JcAus
Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   6:29 AM     

Hey congrats there, Good luck and best wishes

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
BlownGTP

Re: GotRice To Tie The Knot   Posted Tue Jun 24, 03   7:20 AM     

Im not getting married until i find a girl like this
<---------

LOL, J/K

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3