This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1803

phirewerkz
I love this site!   Posted Thu Jun 19, 03   6:26 PM     

Hi all, I really like this site very much. I also really like the interactive Create-A-Ride flash game, I think its awesome!
I'm currently working on a street race flash video..
I have all the cars made (and looking nice). I was wondering if someone here could help out by making some backgounds for me..
I'm kind of looking for the street type of background like the one in Create-a-Ride..
If anyone can give me hand, I'd appreciate it.

thanks again,
phirewerkz

hooyeah
Re: I love this site!   Posted Thu Jun 19, 03   7:03 PM     

and you guys think i spell bad check out this shmucks werd werkz dear lord thats 2 today

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
phirewerkz
Re: I love this site!   Posted Thu Jun 19, 03   7:39 PM     

lol, it's called a nickname..

Besides, its not English class is it?

MrPeabody

Re: I love this site!   Posted Fri Jun 20, 03   12:31 AM     

Don't think you'll find much help. The forums aren't really connected to creat-a-ride. You'll most likely be called a "ricer" and recieve allot of flack. However, if you want to talk shop about real cars, and real mods, your welcome to hang

-Ben

Stryker
Re: I love this site!   Posted Fri Jun 20, 03   11:14 AM     

Yeah...c-a-r isn't really popular with us here *although it's how most of us came to be on this site* But Ben's right...if ya talk about real cars, you are more than welcome to hang here for a while. Just be sure and zip up your pants so you're not actually hangin here...

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
When I step on the gas, I want people to think the world is coming to an end...
CVSR's Undisputed Asshole...
My other ride is your daughter
DieselGoPed

Re: I love this site!   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   5:56 PM     

actually i dont mind him hanging at all. as long as he dont post any pics...........
but yeah, welcome to the site. but do us a favor and dont mention create a rice again. even though it is the reason im on this site, i think its kinda gay now ive 'grown up' in the car world.
oh yeah, i had a look in our old garage which we dont use anymore, havnt bin there in ages, and i found three 2.5 litre engines out of land rovers!
anyone got any ideas on building three engined beach buggys? any help would be appreciated.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!