This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 11692

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
DieselGoPed

Re: Hi   Posted Thu Jun 26, 03   1:20 PM     

Why didnt you ask it yourself then? and im into whatever i can get (sounds dodgy huh?) but i think land rovers predominantly.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
MrPeabody

Re: Hi   Posted Thu Jun 26, 03   2:18 PM     

Actually the question was ment for the n00bie, shoulda expressed that

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Hi   Posted Thu Jun 26, 03   2:21 PM     

shes bin asked the same question by two different people, but if shes anything like me itll be anything thats going. at 14 you dont have that much of a choice of cars. i wanted to get a land rover and start building it up, as a sort of project car and i could learn all about engines etc while i wad doing it, but i cant afford the rolling chassis to start off with

hooyeah
Re: Hi   Posted Fri Jun 27, 03   1:54 PM     

im sensing shes getting the "rush" from mas minivan vrooom

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: Hi   Posted Fri Jun 27, 03   2:55 PM     

heh, youd be hard pushed to do 70 on the track in a minivan wouldnt ya?
and at 14 you have a rather limited choice of vehicles. hell, i only had a pug 305 do drive first, and my mum wrote that off! and believe you me, there is no way in hell you could make a landrover go fast enough to get a 'rush' out of it.

hooyeah
Re: Hi   Posted Fri Jun 27, 03   5:03 PM     

dont bet on that gopudboy

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: Hi   Posted Sat Jun 28, 03   3:43 AM     

im not, cos i have been in a land rover and got a rush out of it, come to think about it. i mean, 40 mph aint fast, but going through a forest track and over jumps and barely missing trees etc......its pretty scary/fun

DuckY
Re: Hi   Posted Sat Jun 28, 03   9:15 AM     

my favorite car that i have driven was a '69 mustang but i have driven a lot of diff cars one of my friends has a '67 camaro but he wont let me drive it *mean*.

Sorry it took me so long to reply but im on vaca and eveyr time i got online i couldnt find the link to the forum

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbicile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and Fall as well.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)