This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2319

uglystick
I'M OUT TOO!   Posted Fri Jun 13, 03   10:52 AM     

well, so long and good night. no more farting around on the computer at work. i got my raise and it's enough to make me bust my ass on a daily basis.

it was nice hanging out with y'all. i can be reached at:

jaguar@orionoutdoor.com

i'll stop in with progress reports on my projects in the evenings every once in a while.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
BlownGTP

Re: I'M OUT TOO!   Posted Fri Jun 13, 03   12:53 PM     

no way man, we need you around here to control the little pukes that come on here.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
MrPeabody

Re: I'M OUT TOO!   Posted Fri Jun 13, 03   7:08 PM     

You gotta be shitting me dude. That sucks ass, thought you were gonna fight the power and get a job that was more fullfilling, but payed less. Damn scab
Stop in now and then...

-Ben

uglystick
Re: I'M OUT TOO!   Posted Fri Jun 13, 03   7:19 PM     

Nope. Gonna stay here and use my lucrative profits to fund my BUSINESS. They offered me nearly 12 bucks an hour more. Granted, this week I'm only making $3/hour more, but they're offering me $10/hour more over that if I take on some other duties, which I'm working on right now just to prove that I can handle them.

I'll be around, just not every day...

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
hooyeah
Re: I'M OUT TOO!   Posted Sun Jun 15, 03   5:25 PM     

savor your new funds man glad to hear it (the success part) give us a ring once in a while

hoonote: add another 0 to all your figures and we got a neon post cept yer not on fox :P

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: I'M OUT TOO!   Posted Sun Jun 15, 03   7:44 PM     

Yeah, now Jason and Chadwick are the "big ballers" of CVSR

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: I'M OUT TOO!   Posted Mon Jun 16, 03   7:24 AM     

yea but we can actually belive jason about this,

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
DieselGoPed

Re: I'M OUT TOO!   Posted Sun Jun 22, 03   6:04 PM     

whens the next ferrari coming along ugly? yeah, you gotta stop in as often as you can. is you dont the site could become covered with pppl like me! argh!
nah, i just want to be original.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!