This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6964

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
FordFactor

2 slow Still furious.   Posted Sat Jun 7, 03   9:17 PM     

hey people, havent been here in a while. How's everyone?

this movie. Ummmmmm (sigh) peice of shit, although better car selection than the first one, i still hate it. Thats just my opinion, post your comments on the movie. Hope everyone's been good. ... later.

1/4mile+11.85seconds= me
1969Stang
Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Sat Jun 7, 03   10:47 PM     

just saw it today.......that yenko was the fastest they tested in the 1/4 mile out of all the cars.....it ran a 13.7 the rest ran in the 14's....exept that chicks car....it ran 13.9.....read it in turbo or something like that on break at my new job........pep boys.....yes.......also the svt lightning is faster then the ss silvy.....even though i bought a new silverido.......love this shit out of the truck....don't tell anyone though.......lol......anyways.....that challenger and the camaro kicked ass.....sad though....and i set in the movie theater like an ass thinking there would be something at the end just like in the first one after all the credit.....nope......so don't wait......i wasn't the only one though....anyways......good movie i guess if you like cars.....not much rice...well not as riced out as the last.......10sec hondas and shit.....nope not this time...and that undercover cop damn she was looken good.....my g/f even said so.....i was like.......never mind.....peace......

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
DieselGoPed

Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   4:21 AM     

nah havnt seen it yet. im not sure if im gonna waste £4 on seeing it in the cinema, or rent it on video when it comes out. have to wait and see.
hehehe. i just remembered, i saw the funniest thing on.... friday? yeah. anyway, me and a mate were walking to get sum food and we saw the local boy racers/ricers doing their weekly trip to caernarfon car park. jeeeeeesus, there were dozens of them. roaring up and down, tailing each other with about a foots gap, different songs blaring from about twenty different sound systems, fart cannons roaring, tires squealing, body kits everywhere. ohhh man. it was a pretty cool sight, if you didnt think about how slow they all were. but the funniest thing was after they had all rored past (about forty of em) we saw tww police traffic cars and a personnel van following them. hehehe.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
hooyeah
Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   3:36 PM     

gonna see it soon even though most of the cars aren't anything special i still thought the first was a cool movie if you don't look at the stupidity

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
JcAus
Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Mon Jun 9, 03   9:18 PM     

I thought that it was better than the first just my opinion, I dont care if you all think other wise lol

Just kidding

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.
uglystick
Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Tue Jun 10, 03   10:30 AM     

the commercials have some funny parts to them. like when the cops roll up on ludacris. he says somethin funny, etc. i wish they could roll all that funny shit up into an 8 minute short.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
BlownGTP

Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Tue Jun 10, 03   11:49 AM     

yea, im not wasting my money to see "Ricer boys wet dream part 2" ill wait untill one of my friends buys it so i can steal it from them for a while. LOL

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
jonorme
Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Tue Jun 10, 03   1:29 PM     

I'll prolly see it soon, i thought the 1st one was pretty good so ill see how this 1 turns out

Gorgoth3k1

Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Wed Jun 11, 03   8:35 PM     

speakin of the movie... how'd the ElCo romp go, jason? i tried to get aholt of a friend of mine who's 1971 corvette woulda made most of them ricer types crap on themselves just by hearin it... that thing has the most DEMONIC 471 Weiand blower... badass 'vette tho... now if only he'd let me drive it... lol... (the guy is in his 40's and it was his dream car when he was a kid so he built it a few years back)

-Gor

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
MrPeabody

Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Wed Jun 11, 03   9:33 PM     

Saw it this afternoon with a bud. Thought it was pretty good. Though, you really can't compare it to the first, it was almost completely different, except for the cars. I also thought the muscle had good play in it. It was nice for them to acknowledge the fact that the Yenko and Hemi would rape the eclipse and EVO in the straights

-Ben

Gorgoth3k1

Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Thu Jun 12, 03   1:47 PM     

friend of mine saw it a couple days ago... i still have yet to see it... i'll wait until i go to my sister's house and i'll download it over there 'cuz she has a cable modem... hehe... then i'll burn it on a DVD and watch it on the tele... but i'm not gonna pay good $$$ to see it... now if someone wanted to pay for me... hehe...

lol... i'll see it soon enuf... so many ricers at the theatre recently... wish my fiero was up and runnin... hehe...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
BlownGTP

Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Thu Jun 12, 03   2:07 PM     

There were cops sitting outside of our movie theater waiting for the rice to mess around.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
hooyeah
Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Thu Jun 12, 03   7:04 PM     

atleast the cops there have some brains i've seen an increase of idiotic drivers since maybe it';s just a coincidince

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Gorgoth3k1

Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Fri Jun 13, 03   5:25 PM     

ya.. i'll be drivin around in my lancer or grand am and ricers will do their little "ricer fly-by" while i'm headed down the highway... i usually just point and laugh as they're slowly passing by.. hehe...

-Gor

[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
MrPeabody

Re: 2 slow Still furious.   Posted Fri Jun 13, 03   7:07 PM     

It sucks that they had to use a new slow as shit Eclipse, intead of a 2nd gen GSX or something. Actually that's a good thing, plenty of cocky 3rd gen drivers for we to smoke

-Ben

Pages in this thread: (1) 2