This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 8114

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
MrPeabody

Re: GotRice to Ditch Bigsky Country - Hello Spokane!   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   10:45 PM     

Is he gonna custom fab a turbo kit for you? Do you plan to stay in the lower psi range or build the motor and boost more? Find out some info on the parts he's gonna use

-Ben

GotRiceBitch

Re: GotRice to Ditch Bigsky Country - Hello Spokane!   Posted Wed Jun 4, 03   6:20 PM     

Well, I'm not sure what all we're gonna do yet because I haven't had much chance to talk to him since I left Spokane, but I'll be back there next week so I'll be sure to pass along more info as I get it. I want it to be set up to where I can turn it up or down so I can still get decent mileage, be able to still have it as my daily driver, and still be able to go have some fun on the streets after the sun goes down. I'm just happy it won't be a grannymobile anymore LOL.. well, not that is it, it's just really slow and I hate that it can't get out of it's own way. I went up the pass on the way back doing 85 at the bottom and was only doing 55 with it totally floored by the time I got to the top.. and the poor thing was screaming. I'm hoping now it'll actually have enough power to sustain speed up the passes which will make it even more fun to drive up and down those windy roads.... =)

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
hooyeah
Re: GotRice to Ditch Bigsky Country - Hello Spokane!   Posted Sat Jun 7, 03   5:45 PM     

sounds like you're loving the new life congrats

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)