This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 648

Satanismycopilot
newest member   Posted Mon May 26, 03   6:23 PM     

i dont know if anyone has seen the main page but our newest members name is 2FAST2FURIOUS i just about pissed myself laughing

Re: newest member   Posted Wed May 28, 03   7:15 PM     

If you think that's funny, you should've seen the riced out celica I pulled up next to downtown the other day. It had one of those cheap plastic wobble-in-the-wind body kits that just about scrapes the ground, rock chips all over the place from the shitty gravel-coated roads up here, a wing that looked like some kind of giant satellite dish/mutated shopping cart handle, folgers can exhaust tip (I couldn't tell if the chrome was real or fake spray-on shit), you name it this guy had it.. he even went as far as to take off the toyota emblem and poorly replace it with a honda emblem.. which happened to be put on upside down, and to top it off he had the wonderous "CELICA" banner across the windshield to remind us that, yes, at one time this car was infact a celica, but is now a horribly violated plastic-laden POS that probably couldn't get out of it's own way with those 10,000 extra pounds of stereo equipment, let alone anyone else's. I actually pointed at the guy and drove off laughing, and the best part was when he looked over and saw me point and laugh and got all pissed off. Aww, poor little montana ricerboy. And he worked just *so* hard to make his little car look "cool" like those fast and furious guys in the movie. LOL...

---------------------------------------
Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand