This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 109306

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  
Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:19 AM     

First I don't know the other guy from adam. You don't know where I came from.

Second

http://www.landsharkoz.com/tt/tthp.htm

http://home.swbell.net/donutboy/miata/dyno.htm

try looking on the net kid you will see it everywhere.

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:23 AM     

Why would they have an engine dtno you just said RWHP was what the factory uses. Which of course is incorrect.

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:28 AM     

http://www.spswebpage.com/dyno/dynotext.html

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:29 AM     

Face it kid you are wrong, I am sure nobody here will think less of you if you come right out and admit it.

LS4_454
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:30 AM     

" and how am i a wanna be bmw bitch?"
Your just like the other 14 olds that come here and right off the bat you are throwing out fictitious hp numbers, unrealistice 1/4 mile ET's and owning fantasy cars while having a fantasy job. You throw all this shit out, you want to look for a new hobby but dont want to spend that much money? Gimme a break, you can afford a $40,000+ car, go sailing in your Hobie cat for two years , you live in Newport Beach,but now you have to be cheap? Who are trying to kid here? You dont think your the first to come here or any other chat board and do this?

"you dont think i have an m coupe?"
By the hp numbers you may have a 3.0 or maybe a Chevy Corsica with a bottle of Naaaws

"if I wanted to brag about how fast my car was i would say i had a 700hp hennessy viper or something."
Close, you came to a site for street racing, not the Fortune BMW 500, then talking about your under rated 284hp m coupe.

"it wasnt untill ls4 454 came in with his ignorant comments that this turned into a pissing contest."
It is the pissing contest that it makes it so much fun to come in here each day. You seem to be enjoying it too.

LS4_454
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:36 AM     

You obviously have short memory span: "Those of us outside the engineering lab must use chassis dynamometers (dyno's) to measure the power reaching the wheels. "
Youre the one the one that brought up the engineering lab, and engineering labs aren't the only ones to have a engine dyno, so you are incorrect.

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:38 AM     

I put a quote down, You can purchase any new car today, run it on a chassis dyno and it will never come out as high as the manufacturers numbers.

You are wrong still kid.

LS4_454
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:39 AM     

The donutboy site says it all in the first paragraph, just read it carefully and maybe you will understand. Just read it slooooowly and you may figure out this whole pissing contest, if not we will continue to have some fun. Welcome aboard Hawkeye

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:43 AM     

Wrong is wrong kid, No "stock" car puts to the wheels what the advertised horsepower is, from any manufacturer period.

LS4_454
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:46 AM     

Obviously you didn'y go back and read, until then it will get more "interesting". There is keyword in there, just like you use for your AOL. Have a good day, nice to meet you.

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   10:49 AM     

Since you are so slow, I don't have AOL I haveCox cable, I am not from a BMW forum and you are still wrong.

LS4_454
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:13 PM     

Well I guess since your mom took away your Hooked on Phonics tape then maybe DT Coupe can look back and figure it out, it is very simple. You are both missing a very interesting point, I even asked a important question about it earlier that would have settled this a long ways back, and I came up with the question after going to the Bimmer Poser Forum site after reading a dyno post there.. But since you guys only read about every three lines it has made it more fun with me to keep going in a different direction. Maybe you should take off your blinders and really read, at least after you get your phonics tape back for a re-fresher course. Until then you two or one are just the usual posers looking to hop up your fantasy cars.

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:25 PM     

Nimrod, face it you are wrong.

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:28 PM     

http://home.satx.rr.com/carlovers/images/firehawk-engine1.1.jpg

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sat May 31, 03   12:29 PM     

http://home.satx.rr.com/carlovers/images/Fhawkhood.jpg

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13