This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 109306

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (11) 12 13  
quik67firebird
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:48 PM     

Nice... I like the 150+ speedo shot......

uglystick
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:48 PM     

fighter jets don't accelerate as fast as top fuelers. ;-)

i meant what's it worth in the quarter mile. too bad you're in the middle of this great nation and not out on the left coast with us hippies. i could use a race and a reason to re-trans my elk.

i'll have to go over to battle boards to see what's up there.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
MrPeabody

Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   5:05 PM     

In reply to:

i could use a race and a reason to re-trans my elk.

You can race the Z, though it would be a raping to be sure. Or, I can get a hold of a guy I know who runs low 12's in his TT 300ZX, that would be interesting

-Ben
uglystick
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   5:15 PM     

if i just slap a trans in, he'd probably beat me. with a well built custom valvebodied th350 and some good hd clutches it'd be close i'd bet.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   5:40 PM     

That shot was taken by my wife while on the Geramn autobahn.

MrPeabody

Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   7:15 PM     

I dunno, I think it would be a good race. The Z's an auto so he has consitency, but traction is a bitch...

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   7:50 PM     

Shit, i wish you lived near me jason. i have plenty of friends to keep you locked in your garage for a while!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   9:02 PM     

In reply to:

I dunno, I think it would be a good race. The Z's an auto so he has consitency, but traction is a bitch...

Who has an auto z?
LS4_454
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   9:44 PM     

Damn Hawk, got enough hornets flying around you?! Talk about getting way off the subject, would have been easier to go back and read, what a wasted post.
So which BMW do you have?

MrPeabody

Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   9:46 PM     

Guy I know in town (Fresno) has a Z32 TT.

I have a 70 240Z that isn't anywhere close to 12's. But i'm sure i'd smoke the Elky in the twisties

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   9:54 PM     

"this has turned into stupid name calling "im gonna fuck ur mom" o "ya well im gonna fuck your sister" honestly you guys are showing the difference between european car owners and muscle car owners. "

I've met more "spoiled by my daddy because I'm a loser" BMW drivers than muscle car drivers, aren't they missing you back at your board? Or has the moderator taken away your post?
When you movin' down here? Better hurry the weather is still nice right now. Can't wait for your coupe to get towed in with the radiator neck busted off, since you and your buddies dont like the dealer I'm sure we will meet real soon. There are only so many BMW shops in the valley, careful which one you choose, one may even have a dyno. hahahaha.

BlownGTP

Re: hello all   Posted Tue Jun 3, 03   7:20 AM     

yup, the neck busted on my dads 540. i guess its a common thing.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!

Edited by BlownGTP (Tue Jun 3, 03   7:20 AM)

DieselGoPed

Re: hello all   Posted Thu Jun 5, 03   7:12 AM     

Damn, looks like every one is 'friends' now. cant believe that i missed that. ah well.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
hooyeah
Re: hello all   Posted Sat Jun 7, 03   5:58 PM     

where were the pictures of your cars posted? i thought slp only offered firehawks in black?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sun Jun 8, 03   4:31 PM     

What on earth made you think Firehawks were only black? You and LS both smoking crack?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (11) 12 13