This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 109306

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13  
Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   8:38 PM     

Look around morons this PHP board sucks. There are thousands of boards and this one sucks.

Where are all the short cuts? Why do I have to type out all the tags?

Face it this shithole is crap.

Satanismycopilot
Re: hello all   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   8:49 PM     

In reply to:

Poster: Stryker
Subject: Re: hello all

I believe that unique code you refer to is php

actually no its UBB code. php is a programming lanuage used for database sites. php is emensly complex. im learning that next quarter in college. i already learned asp

and hawk commonsense would say if you hate this place so much move along

Edited by Satanismycopilot (Sun Jun 1, 03   8:50 PM)

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   8:51 PM     

This is still a crappy UBB board I can point you to dozens that make this look like crap, while I can't find another like this.

LethalToy

Re: hello all   Posted Sun Jun 1, 03   10:07 PM     

In reply to:

383 inches of creeping death. In a JAGUAR. otherwise, why not come by here (the site) and find yourself a race or two, amicably. there are quite a few fast cars in the cv

and other places as well. I could use the Yote, light to light to embarass both these, i-am-gods-gift-to euros malakas and then the T/A for anything longer.

Now i know most euro owners don't have the proverbial "stick up their ass" but these two, immature, adults seem to. I disagree with the way the noobs were "introduced" to the board but grow some thicker skin. Both you guys and LS454 have valid points but a difference of opinion. Grow the fuck up and then shut the fuck up. WHO CARES?

Fucking keyboard bandits.

Bring some video or stfu. Your the ones yappin your traps.

The saying is true. As you get older your broad mind and narrow waist trade places.

I can pretty much guarantee you that you will not change ANYONES opinion by arguing and insulting one another.

I'm done.
<gets out of the sandbox>

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
BlownGTP

Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   7:22 AM     

Now you think your punking us out? None of your comebacks are even worth reading. I Believe you are the one who has been punked old man!! Go back to your bingo game. They are starting to miss you.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   10:53 AM     

my god i'm done with this thread...

some members of this board have proven themselves to be children...others have tried and tried to make this a decent discussion...

perhaps elsewhere at a different time.

enjoy bitchin at each other, and if you for some reason talked shit to ME in the last 4 pages of horse-puckey, feel free to reiterate your claims elsewhere in a thread i'll actually read. i'll be glad to make my point again....rationally.

hawk, welcome to the board, are you a bimmer guy or just a new addition here?

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   3:23 PM     

I have a Firehawk, A BMW and a Jeep.

quik67firebird
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   3:52 PM     

Hey Hawk, welcome to the board, you too dtmcoupe. Don't get too heated up over this stuff.....

Hawk, tell me about the FireHawk. I hear they are nice, and quite quick too!

uglystick
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   3:59 PM     

"...and a Jeep."

pottymouth!

so who are you on bimmerforums...you can feel free to reply to me via pm if you'd like. i'm HyrbidM30Coupe on that forum.

and you might be right that this forum isn't too smiley/image/lazy-noncoder-friendly but it works fine for us.

if you're going to be on the board here, welcome. if not, i'll see ya around at the other ones.

jason
IH Scout II: Anything Else is Just A Car

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   3:59 PM     

http://home.satx.rr.com/carlovers/firehawk1_2.htm

Cutlass

Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:12 PM     

well i haven't really been on here in a while and i come back to see another pissing contest going on.. 10 pages worth... to the point you guys need to chill its just a web site. nobody wants to make Eric have moderators watching everyone's posts and comments

-------------- 470 cubic inches of pissed off Oldsmobile.
uglystick
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:15 PM     

yeah anyone who doesn't know sam here ought to avoid talking shit about how fast your car is in his presence. his lack of reply should tip you off to the abilities of his ride.

we missed you sam. how are the bike & the monster olds?

you'll be happy to see that i have been *trying* to be the voice of rationality in these types of posts, but even i sometimes let my temper get the best of me.

jason

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:32 PM     

I could always get Haze over here to talk some shit about the olds.

http://www.twinturbocharger.com/sac1130.mpg
I believe he is deep into the sevens now.
If that is too fast his cuda is in the nines.

uglystick
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:39 PM     

yeah but what have YOU got to stack up? what's the firehawk worth anyway? i'd like to see that mopar drive from the raceway back home. g'luck... sam can at least say that for himself.

and if you want to compare friends, my boss at the shop has a hemi liquid quarter mile boat that'd give your mopar a run for its money. if you're willing to compare apples to oranges that is, hell in that case the boss has a nitromethane hemi dragster too...what've YOU got and what does IT run?

and fuckin a, that's sac raceway. where are you at hawk? i'm up here in placerville. let me shovel another th350 off the pile into my elky and lets go!

jason

Hawk284
Re: hello all   Posted Mon Jun 2, 03   4:46 PM     

Haze drives to and from the track in both cars. Look at his site he shows him out cruising in it as I recall.

Haze is just a guy from Battleboard, Not a "friend".

I have friends who fly fighter jets

Who knows what the car is worth it is just sitting out in the garage, I pull it out once in a while to keep the battery charged.

My current location is in the middle of nowhere in the center of the country.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13