This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 5264

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
GMKILLER
THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Sun May 11, 03   9:03 PM     

ME and my cuz and his friend get into his mustang so yea where doing what every boy does driving too fast on the highway. So my cuzin friend is driving he's doing about 100 mph.WE go flyin past this cop the frist thing we all say is shit.So he took the car to the side of the road .The cop come's up to the window and says do u have any idea how fast you were going.My cuz friend nick says yes 100 mph sir.Then the cop says to him well u know if u would have keep going i w ould have never caught you then my cuz friend says to the cop i should have keep going huh? IT just came out off his mouth.Then the cop said what was that sir?My cuz friend nick say's nothing sir. We laugh all the way home .

Metal396
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Sun May 11, 03   9:42 PM     

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................................... .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................

And im not sure all those dots even signify how much dead silence there is......................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................

----------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Stryker
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Sun May 11, 03   9:47 PM     

[External Image Removed] <~~~There's your sign, dipshit
[External Image Removed] <~~~That's what I think of this thread, dipshit

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Stryker
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Sun May 11, 03   9:49 PM     

By the way, welcome to the board, dipshit

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
BlownGTP

Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   7:21 AM     

HAHAHAHAHA, yea your rite that did make me laugh my ass off. that was the funniest thing i have ever read. HAHAHAHAHAH. You really are a QUEER!!! HAHAHAHA

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
jonorme
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   8:28 AM     

have u any idea of how much of a dick ur making urself look?

hooyeah
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:53 AM     

god damn i hate you more than gopedfucker

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
jonorme
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:55 AM     

who me or gmkiller?

hooyeah
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:56 AM     

actually i meant him but now that i think about it both

hooyeah
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:56 AM     

actually i meant him but now that i think about it both

jonorme
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   12:25 PM     

Oh, ok

MrPeabody

Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   6:37 PM     

Ah go sit on a tac you chevette loving canadian butt boy

-ben

LS4_454
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Mon May 12, 03   9:03 PM     

Why did his post stretch out the window so much? I hate having to move the whole thing around just to read it, just like when "some" people put up huge picture that fills the whole page.

uglystick
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Tue May 13, 03   8:51 AM     

i'm 'some' people, huh....sorry.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
hooyeah
Re: THe story will make you laugh your ass off.   Posted Tue May 13, 03   6:54 PM     

yeah but your pictures are worth it usually

Pages in this thread: (1) 2