This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10121

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
hooyeah
best accident ever   Posted Sat May 3, 03   5:58 PM     

saw a kid on a bike get hit by a firebird today :-D

ok ok i'm not that cruel the funny thing is ir was a head on collision the kid didnt even fall off his bike and ended up with a warpped rim and ii dont know how the hell this happened but the firebird needs bumper hood and new airbags probably around 3 grand tota; dsmsge

people were gathered around not to see the carnage just wondering how in the hell that happened

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: best accident ever   Posted Sun May 4, 03   2:12 PM     

so? that happens to me about once every day. nothing special. my head alone has destroyed three windscreens, two were moving cars, one was parked.
god damn tourists

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
Phatmatt

Re: best accident ever   Posted Sun May 4, 03   7:27 PM     

you must be retarded. If your head went through THAT many windsheilds you'd have had to spent some hospital time. I was hit buy a car once and I at least went overnight for a cuncussion (or however you spell it).

How can you have been so unlucky to be hit by so many cars, but still be alive?

Stryker
Re: best accident ever   Posted Sun May 4, 03   8:20 PM     

Maybe that's why he's so fucked up.
That's my .03 for this thread

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
DieselGoPed

Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 5, 03   4:08 AM     

me head only went through one of them, the other two were just cracked. it only takes a little crack to destroy a windscreen y'know. and who says im not retarded also, ever heard of summat called a helmet? well, the one IM thinking of is a plastic shell that i wear on my head and protects my noggin from glass. i was lucky i didnt get any in my eyes though.

DieselGoPed

Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 5, 03   2:25 PM     

I crashed into a shop window today. didnt hurt myself cos the bike hit it the hardest. it was only a tiny crack, and it was a shop owned by some dude who tries to rip me off every time i go in there, so it turned out ok.

BlownGTP

Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 5, 03   2:45 PM     

i honestly think all most of your accidents are bullshit. you come on here almost everyday saying that you crashed again. if you did get into all these accidents, your scooter and your bike would probably both be really fucked up. not to mention how many things you say your head hit. it hasnt even been 20 minutes since your last post. your telling me this just happened? im sure you would have said somthing earlier if you did it earlier.

We really dont think your cool for accidents so you dont have to keep this shit up. I used to actually like you but now your just starting to annoy the hell out of me.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
DieselGoPed

Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 5, 03   3:17 PM     

If you want ill stop telling you about all this stuff i do. but it is not bullshit. every day i go out on my bike and i crash. my whole body is covered in grazes and scratches and bruises, and yes, my bike (whcih is all i ever ride) IS really fucked up. its got punctures, buckled wheels, cracks in the frame, only a front working brake, a bent handle bar, the threads in my headset are cross-threaded, my bottom bracket is screwed, my left pedal has a crack in it and i think it might break in half, my seatpost is snapped and now i dont have a seat, my front derraileur cable has snapped and has been pulled out of the left shifter, my rear derraleur bracket is bent and it keeps jamming my chain, my right chainstay has eroded cos all the times i crash it chips away at it, my right pedal crank has a crack in it which looks as though it could be getting worse, my back brake lever is snapped in two, the bearings in my headset race really are knackered which means i get an unnerving clicking sound every time i turn, my fork has a small crack in it which i am really pissed about cos it cost almost £120. my front disc rotor has cracked and every time i brake it is slowly being forced apart and it rubs on the pads, i have snapped five spokes, three on the back wheel
and two on the front and both quick release levers have cracked or broken because they stick out and are vulnerable in crashes. i would love to fix it all but i dont have the £400 it would cost me. yes, when you read all of the above you would think that i would be either dead or in hospital, but theres a reason why im not.
its called parents. the first time i showed them what i could do on a bike they made me swear i would always wear protective stuff, so i do. i never go out on my bike unless im weraing my prtective gear - a decent pair of vans, a good, thick pair of jeans, some Fox shin guards (against pedal flips which are happening to me a lot lately) special biking gloves which cost me a tenner and are neoprene reinforced with loads of padding, a biking jersey, which is a normal jersy, but made very thick and with heavy padding around the wrists, elbows, back, torso and shoulders, and my MeT helmet. im hoping to get a full face one to prtect my chin. i cant be arsed listing all the things ive damaged, cut, bruised and broken since i started biking. i didnt 'just' crash into the shop window, it happened at about 2:pm today. I just said it in this particular forum cos this is the 'best accident ever' thread, so it seemed appropriate.
everybody, if i do something that annoys you or you dont want me to do, say and ill stop.

hooyeah
Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 5, 03   7:29 PM     

obviously you need to leanr how to ride a bike if it is real and helmets are for nerds and mamas boys

DieselGoPed

Re: best accident ever   Posted Tue May 6, 03   2:11 PM     

im not trying to brag, but you should see some of the stuff i do. if im just going to the shops or a ride to the car park to mess around i wear all my stuff apart from my helmet. cos i know i aint gonna be falling on my head just doing a five foot drop or jumping a ditch or whatever. i shredded my tyre today... another list of stuff to add to my already fucked bike, im not gonna tell you how i did it though for blowns sake.

hooyeah
Re: best accident ever   Posted Tue May 6, 03   5:04 PM     

you mean for your own sake. if you're running into poles and shit it doesn't mean you do crazy stuff it means you don't know how to do crazy stuff

DieselGoPed

Re: best accident ever   Posted Wed May 7, 03   8:46 AM     

i do do a lot of crazy stuff, and a lot of the time i get it right. its just that one time when i get it wrong... thats when i break stuff. i ran into the pole dodging some loony in a transit van who had no indicators and was driving half on the pavement/side walk cos he was impatient to get around the traffic jam

GMKILLER
Re: best accident ever   Posted Sun May 11, 03   8:49 PM     

Hey man if i only could use hokey pokey on people my world would be one big joke.It would be just as bad and funny as that ozzy show on mtv!

MrPeabody

Re: best accident ever   Posted Sun May 11, 03   10:09 PM     

Dude, tell your famly to stop inbreading, the brain cells have officially fried.

-ben

BlownGTP

Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 12, 03   7:18 AM     

GM killer? what the hell are you using as a weapon? let me guess, a civic or a V6 mustang!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3