This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 10121

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
hooyeah
Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 12, 03   11:52 AM     

this may jsut be a new low

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
uglystick
Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 12, 03   4:28 PM     

yeah fuckstain, what kind of car is it that you "KILL" GM's with? Because i can guarantee you, every gm vehicle on this board including hooyeah's chevette would hand you your ass.

mustang? brings fear to those of us with a 383 inches of small block terror under our hoods about as fast as a honda runs the eighth mile.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
Stryker
Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 12, 03   4:48 PM     

In reply to:

mustang? brings fear to those of us with a 383 inches of small block terror under our hoods about as fast as a honda runs the eighth mile.

ahahahaha. I can't wait till I join the leagues of Chevymen with a 383 stroker under my hood

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
MrPeabody

Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 12, 03   6:35 PM     

Mmmmmmmm 383. Soon, oh yes, soon

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: best accident ever   Posted Mon May 12, 03   8:50 PM     

Last time I saw a "GM Killer" was a Ford Pinto. The guy was running the Pinto motor with a turbo, didn't know shit about it and he was trying to push about 45 lbs of boost through it. He couldn't ever make a complete pass and he always thought he had a fuel problem, so after the advice of racing "friends" he ended up with about three fuel pumps in-line to compensate for his stupity. Last time out he left Pinto beans all over the track, he thought if he wound it up to 9 grand it would "clear" up, sure did!.

uglystick
Re: best accident ever   Posted Tue May 13, 03   8:56 AM     

ls4,

do you know anywhere in the state where i can find a good 454 or tall deck 427 long block for a good price?

the 383 is coming out of the el camino to go into the jaguar (lock, stock and barrel) and i'll be building a big block for the elco.

jason

Project Junkyard Turbohund - '75 BMW 3.0 CS; M30 3.4L Straight Six; Turbonetics T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo, Custom Intake w/ Integrated Water to Air Intercooler; Haltech E6K; EBC
MrPeabody

Re: best accident ever   Posted Tue May 13, 03   3:51 PM     

Whoa, you have a 383 Jason? Hit me up with the parts specs and prices

-Ben

LS4_454
Re: best accident ever   Posted Tue May 13, 03   7:15 PM     

Other than the one in my Chevy, no. But if I hear of anything I'll let you know.

BlackCruiser
Re: best accident ever   Posted Tue May 13, 03   11:48 PM     

I got a V8 Mustang that will smoke you, bring it.

"You don't like it?"
"Naw, I don't like it."
MrPeabody

Re: best accident ever   Posted Tue May 13, 03   11:55 PM     

Oh yeah? What does it run?

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: best accident ever   Posted Wed May 14, 03   7:20 AM     

hey black cruiser, Give your little sister her car back and eat a dick!!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
uglystick
Re: best accident ever   Posted Wed May 14, 03   8:22 AM     

you'd be sadly mistaken. perhaps though. i certainly remember you from way back. what have you been up to lately? got any new goodies in the rustang? i've been working on one too lately. ported lower intake, ported stock heads, manley ss valves (stock size), e303 cam, 1.7 roller rockers, bbk headers, streetdampr, etc.

got it up and running a few weeks back but the intake had cracked (ford ingenuity)... and then we got a new intake and the owner finally drove it off my driveway two nights ago.

my el camino with a stock th350 runs about a 12.2 best on street tires. what does your stang do in the same trim?

jason

MrPeabody

Re: best accident ever   Posted Wed May 14, 03   10:04 AM     

I think he might be an E-Thug

-Ben

uglystick
Re: best accident ever   Posted Wed May 14, 03   11:36 AM     

nah he's an old cvsr member from way back. he's actually from the area too..amazing now that none of us are locals anymore, aside from folks with sweet in their names.

i still don't think that stang runs a 12.2...adjustible clutch quadrant, 16" pony's and a bbk header wouldn't do much for ya if my friend's headered, clutch quadranted 5.0 is any indication.

what kind of cam do you run, what ratio rocker arm, what kind of rotating assembly? imho, you'd have to have a 347 stroker with at least a b303 cam to toe up to my el camino. 302 with f303 could probably hang, just depends on the heads/intake/exhaust flow.

i'll tell ya this much, if you've got a t5 manual i'd kick your ass. machines do better than humans 10 out of 10 times.

jason

hooyeah
Re: best accident ever   Posted Wed May 14, 03   12:00 PM     

his cam specs are probably secret ;)

mustangs have borg warner t5 manuals? haha so does our chevette and we have a spare in the garage thats pretty funny wonder how much a stang boy would pay for a used chevette i mean uhh mustang tranny

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3