This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6865

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
jonorme
Help!   Posted Fri May 2, 03   3:31 PM     

OK ppl i no this is gonna sound REALLY stupid on a site like this but i have a problem on GT 3, i got my dodge Viper's bhp up to 920, but every time my car gets to 310 kmh it slows down cos it is in top gear and will obviously not go any higher. any ideas how i can fix this prob would be much appreciated, (C'mon this is about as close as im gonna get to the real thing at 14!)

MrPeabody

Re: Help!   Posted Fri May 2, 03   4:02 PM     

Hey, I'm actually playing GT3 right now. Have you bought a custom transmission yet? If not, get one and then use the adjuster in settings to raise your top speed. And don't worry about it, if people start flaming you jsut ignore them

-Ben

BlownGTP

Re: Help!   Posted Fri May 2, 03   6:14 PM     

Yup, you need the custom trans with adjustable gears. The fastest car in that game is that little suzuki by the way!!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
LS4_454
Re: Help!   Posted Fri May 2, 03   8:07 PM     

Blown, where is your new icon at (track)? Looks like it says California on the center divider.

DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Sat May 3, 03   3:31 AM     

i got a formula one car on that. as a matter of fact, ive got four. im not sure how i managed to do it, but i can get my dodge to do 460 kmh. that was all with 'bolt-ons' nothing adjustable at all.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Sat May 3, 03   7:26 AM     

holy shit. i hope none of you mind, cos im definetely gonna live in the states when im older. i bin looking around on online insurance quotes, and im gonna have to pay £2500 a year for a shitty little 900cc citroen saxo! 0.9 litre! I could run faster than that, and im still gonna have to put something like 1 fifth of the money ill be eraning at that time into insurance! im not gonna be able to get around when im in university, and i really cant be arsed to use the bus. damn, i cant believe this, why the phuck is everything in britain so god damned expensive?!?!
ok, im starting to explode now. calm down... im not gonna go psycho and butcher the local insurance company.. im not... IM NOT!!!
ah thats better.

MrPeabody

Re: Help!   Posted Sat May 3, 03   1:13 PM     

Damn, that's allot. Good luck...

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Sat May 3, 03   2:24 PM     

looks like the goped is staying until im 22. but this will probably cost about £900 a year to insure

hooyeah
Re: Help!   Posted Sat May 3, 03   5:55 PM     

you have to insure gopeds?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
jonorme
Re: Help!   Posted Sun May 4, 03   11:06 AM     

Thanx for ur advice blownGTP, i didn't think anyone would actually take me seriously!

DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Sun May 4, 03   1:54 PM     

hooyeah, you were the one who told me the brit government is ripping everyone off. so i probably would have to insure a goped! and it probably would cost a grand.

jonorme
Re: Help!   Posted Sun May 4, 03   3:53 PM     

Thanx for ur advice 2 mr.Peabody

Phatmatt

Re: Help!   Posted Sun May 4, 03   7:37 PM     

dude I was getting the Supra pushing 280mph (Which is... well a lot in kmh) simple man, just lighten that beehotch, get the best tires for it, lower it, and widen the gear ratios. I had to fiddle witht he final of course. Because 3.82 wasn't doing it.

I'll bet with enough work you could get that Escudo up around 300mph.

Best cars for the least money: SupraRZ, 300ZX, 3000GT (MY FAVORITE), Corvette, Camaro, Lancer, Mustang Cobra R, WRX.

Best cars you can win (or buy for tons of money): Escudo, ZZII, SupraLM Race Car (or just about any race car for that matter), ImprezzaLM Race Car, any Indy Car (although I noticed that some handle better than others and some are faster than others).

DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Mon May 5, 03   4:12 AM     

i started off with a mazda mx5, just raced in the sunday cup till i had 3o grand, bought a mustang, carried on racing and buying stuff for it, then i got a dodge, and raced in the world cup in the beginner league in the tokyo r246 race or whatever it is, and now i have completed it 80%, done all the beginner, all the amateur, all the rallies, and most of the pro and endurance races. and i got 7 million and something. and that was without any cheats. dont think you can get any anyways. im stuck on the last number 8 license test for the super special license though. its a real bummer.

BlownGTP

Re: Help!   Posted Mon May 5, 03   7:23 AM     

hey LS454, i dont know where the video was taken for sure but it does look like the california track. i just found it on the net and had to use it.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT!
Pages in this thread: (1) 2