This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6865

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
jonorme
Re: Help!   Posted Mon May 5, 03   10:28 AM     

thanx for all ur help ppl, the problem is solved and i can now get it up to 411kmh! (it can go faster but on the test track the corner comes so i have to slow down a bit)

DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Mon May 5, 03   1:44 PM     

i know this is gonna be a bit ricey, but dont you think itd be cool on GT4 if you could get NOS? i mean, for those last minute stretches when you just dont get in front of him in time and get second, it be really useful. and when it runs out, you could go to that GT Auto place to refill it. and you could buy 100, 200, 300 shots etc. damn, i think thatd be a good idea. anyone else in the same frame of mind as me?

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
MrPeabody

Re: Help!   Posted Mon May 5, 03   4:13 PM     

BTW it's GT3. GT4 is coming out in a little while. Nitrious wouldn't be a bad idea. But this isn't a drag racing game. It's all about the balance of power and handling on a road course, where nitrious wouldn't do you any good.
If you want a game with nitrious then play http://www.nitto1320.com/ they have it as a mod.

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Tue May 6, 03   2:24 PM     

nah, i was saying as an idea for gran turismo 4, if they make it. cos i cant count the number of times ive been stuck behind some ass on the last stretch and cant quite make it past him to the finish. plus it would like double their sales cos all the ricers would buy it cos its got a nos sticker on the front.

hooyeah
Re: Help!   Posted Tue May 6, 03   5:07 PM     

if you need to get by him on a straight away it's jsut because you don't knowq how to take a corner

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Wed May 7, 03   8:43 AM     

you come up to the guy on the corner, hit him on the inside which turns you and bounces him off. thats how i always did it. my second ever car i got was a mustang in that game. ive almost completed it now, and ive completed burnout two. gonna have to get another game soon

MrPeabody

Re: Help!   Posted Wed May 7, 03   8:50 AM     

No no, now your thinking like Nascar. You actually need to do something talent oriented to win a race

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: Help!   Posted Wed May 7, 03   1:33 PM     

ive got 33 cars with a total value of over twenty million and 8 million in my bank account, ive already completed all the beginner, amateur, endurance and rally races and ive done about 70% of the professional. and ive completed it to summat like 82%. i did this in about....2-3months? plus one of them i lent my game to a mate for ages. so there might be a weeny bit of computer game talent there, doncha think?

hooyeah
Re: Help!   Posted Wed May 7, 03   6:50 PM     

computer game talent no stupid tactics yes try winning a race without rubbing a fender with anyone

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)