This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7090

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
MrPeabody

Re: ebay item   Posted Thu May 8, 03   9:10 AM     

Ok this thread has become useless.

-Ben

DieselGoPed

Re: ebay item   Posted Thu May 8, 03   11:55 AM     

i need to learn how to quote. cos hooyeah said 'you guys are gonna dirve me fucking crazy damn punk ass teenagers' yet how old are you hooyeah? thats right, seventeen. last time i checked the definition of a teenager was a person in the age of 13 to 19 inclusive. so guess what? that makes hooyeah a teenager! dont mean to insult you, but thats kinda like a woman calling her kid a 'son of a bitch' im quite enjoying this thread, does that mean its not useless?

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
hooyeah
Re: ebay item   Posted Thu May 8, 03   6:36 PM     

who cars what the fuck useless means shit. yeah i said that yes i am a teenager i didn't say i don't drive myself crazy now did i bastard

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
MrPeabody

Re: ebay item   Posted Thu May 8, 03   8:11 PM     

Even though Hooyeah is older... Gopedboy seems to have a higher aptitude for grammar

And to quote you just ad [ quote] [/quote ] (<this closed up) to the sides of the text you pasted.

-Ben

Edited by MrPeabody (Thu May 8, 03   8:12 PM)

Stryker
Re: ebay item   Posted Thu May 8, 03   10:39 PM     

In reply to:

i didn't say i don't drive myself crazy now did i bastard

You just drive the rest of us crazy

~~~::<Curtis Stryker>::~~~
They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
jonorme
Re: ebay item   Posted Fri May 9, 03   4:33 AM     

yeh sumtimes i really do struggle to understand what the guys sayin lol

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)