This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 4733

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
hooyeah
Re: try some of my vin #'s   Posted Mon May 5, 03   7:23 PM     

a read insult is not a wasted insult it's an expression of an opinion not an attack of character and in my eyes and opinion heard even to a single sole is not wasted just misplaced

alright fine it was an attack

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: try some of my vin #'s   Posted Tue May 6, 03   2:18 PM     

that was almost a little bit poetic, maybe philosiphical. cool. i had to read william blake in school today but i found this. well, it goes summat like...
'If you have a desire and you restrain it (e.g, not raping a chick) then in restraining it, it is so that your desire is obviously weak enough to be restrained. and in it being weak, restraining it makes it weaker, until it is nothing more than the shadow of desire.' (soooo, if youre controlling yourself not to go rape that bird over there, then it means that you dont really want her bad enough cos youre desire is weak enough to be restrained. i dont see how that works, personally)
i dont read that much poetry, but i like that.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
MrPeabody

Re: try some of my vin #'s   Posted Tue May 6, 03   3:01 PM     

Holy shit... that was disturbing.

-Ben

hooyeah
Re: try some of my vin #'s   Posted Tue May 6, 03   5:09 PM     

you just like it cuz it mentions rape you little psychotic pervert

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
DieselGoPed

Re: try some of my vin #'s   Posted Wed May 7, 03   8:41 AM     

the poem doesnt actually mention rape, that was all me. phsycotic pervert... i cant even spell it. nobodys ever called me that before. it was just a nice poem. i dont read enuff poetry. too busy with biking and cars.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)